💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NFL star has a gay sex tape that may leak soon

Jinzo

Featured Posts

http://mtonews.com/mto-super-duper-shock-exclusive-top-nfl-players-boyfriend-shopping-around-sxtape-quarterback-sking-dk/

January 17, 2018: MediaTakeOut.com just viewed some EXTREMELY BLOCKBUSTER footage – which purports to show one of the TOP NFL PLAYERS engaged in a gay act with a man.

The NFL Player – who plays the position of QUARTERBACK- has long been rumored to have been either CLOSETED GAY or BISEXUAL.

In the video – which MediaTakeOut.com has viewed but DOES NOT POSSESS – the NFL star is seen giving a man some or*l relations.

The man who owns the video has SHOPPED the video to at least ONE other news agency – and is hoping to get PAID for the video. He also has text messages that he believes AUTHENTICATES the video.

A representative for the video owner told MediaTakeOut.com, “We’re trying to leak it around the Superbowl – to get maximum views.”

Because we can’t be 100% certain (We’re about 95%) that the NFL player is the person in the video – we are REFRAINING from naming the payer.

But we can tell you that he is one of the BIGGEST NAMES in the league – and his “coming out” would be the BIGGEST sports story of 2018.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

Ugh.. it’s a shame that someone else will out him. These kinds of things destroy people and make them take their own lives.

FRANK1991

more exciting and possible than a Gaga song leak rumor on here tbh

:sharon:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Scathach
6 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

A representative for the video owner told MediaTakeOut.com, “We’re trying to leak it around the Superbowl – to get maximum views.”

I didn’t know Justin Timberlake was that desperate to beat Gaga’s ratings :wtfga:

Joke aside, that’s disgusting 

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Holy **** is it Tom Brady

Hide contents

also this is disgusting

Hopefully, he said he preferred Katy over Gaga

0DFofx9.gif

I think it could be Aaron Rodgers...

Apparently it's rumored that he and his roommate had a thing, but they eventually had a falling out 

Edit: Also this is horrible

BLACKOUTbritney

Being outed is terrible

Being outed by a video showing you ingaging in a sexual act has to be the worst possible way to be outed 

Does the owner of this video have any compassion? I will never understand people who leak partners nudes etc. Its so vile :saladga:

That's not cool. People joke about it, but it's a form of image-based sexual abuse.
I would hope we wouldn't make light of other forms of sexual abuse, let's not do so here.

Maybe 5-10 years ago we weren't having this sort of discussion about image-based sexual abuse when it came to sex tapes, but it's about time we do. Research shows us that victims of this sort of abuse often endure the same extent of the harms suffered by victims of other forms of sexual abuse including rape.

The sharing and distribution of naked and/or sexual images without the consent of the person, or persons, involved should be illegal in my opinion. 

hoeslay

The thing is people are like "ooh scandalous yesss leak it omg" but yeah...this could cause the worst ****ing mental health problems for him. Disgusting. 

Archived