💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NFL star has a gay sex tape that may leak soon

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil
58 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Maybe you need to calm down and stop making excuses for people when you don’t even know what happened.

You're dismissing like 90 percent of the gay struggle which IS being closeted or not.

PEOPLE ARENT REQUIRED TO BE OUT

It is their preference and it is something that in America is still kinda very frowned upon.

And how can you make a statement about "you may not know" when bitch:what: you don't either.

It's not a LIE if someone in an organization that is still mistreating POC and minorities stays closeted.

It's for their own protections.

Straight people don't have to come out, neither does he. And if he CHOOSES to come out HE should. Not have some dweeb leak something like this.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stan Is My Name
18 hours ago, Jed said:

Aaron Hernandez was an nfl player who killed himself because he was afraid people would find out about his bisexual lover. As a community we need to be more aware of how this isn’t just some fun video to watch this is gonna ruin this mans life

I remember when I heard on the news when he killed himself... in jail. I don't remember the details but I don't remember anything about his bisexuality. I don't know why he killed himself but on Wikipedia (it's actually not that bad, don't sue me :toofunny:) I found nothing about it. I googled "Aaron Hernandez lover" but it sounds more like fanfic than actual fact. At best it's a theory, so I wouldn't be touting this as relevant to the op. Or do you have solid proof? I'd love to be wrong but I really don't think being bi had anything to do with it.

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

This is breach of privacy. And shame on all of you who would watch this. This is just like child prnography: if there is demand there is supply, and all of you are just fueling the demand. It's 2018 man. Can't believe you guys are still so desperate...

Archived