💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I think Farhan might be my ex.

Sailor

Featured Posts

...Do ya'll know anything more about him than his name? I need the info. :oprah:

I know it sounds like a weird question, but I have reason to believe he may actually be my ex-boyfriend, who I lost contact with many, many years ago. We were both huge Gaga fans, and he used to send me cute MP3s of him singing Gaga songs, and sometimes him playing Gaga songs on his little piano. :laughga: His parents eventually found out he was gay, kicked him out, and he told me he was going to live with his grandma. We lost contact after that, unfortunately. :triggered:

He used to tell me that he had access to old, unreleased Gaga songs. That's why I've kinda had it on my mind recently that I could've known Chase. What are the chances there's two Chases in the world who are huge Gaga fans and may or may not have dozens of unreleased Gaga material? :triggered:

It would be hilarious if he turned out to be the same Chase that I knew all those years ago. I'd instantly recognise him if there was a photo of him anywhere or even his voice, which is partially why I'm asking.

I just thought I'd share this with ya'll because I'm bored and have been bearing this burden for a long time. I could be completely wrong and he may not even be a hunty. :sis:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but sth is not right bout your story :oprah:

People already showed pics of him in chats, u still don't recognize him?

Maybe you're making that up, dont know, just my thought tho

Trepadation

If you can send his dic pic we might be able to see if it's the right guy 

Just now, Gagnetti said:

I'm sorry but sth is not right bout your story :oprah:

People already showed pics of him in chats, u still don't recognize him?

Maybe you're making that up, dont know, just my thought tho

Where can I find them? I've literally only seen a thumbnail of a selfie from one of techhausinc's threads. :laughga:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

mucinex

I had a similar situation where a hacker / leaker of lana del rey's unreleased songs found me attractive and was DMing me. I never really like him back(but he isn't ugly by any means). Had I known he would leak one of her biggest unreleased songs I might've kept it going. I won't say his name or that song he leaked cause i'm not gonna out him. :kara:

Archived