Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Halsey’s “Strange Love” Meant For Lana Del Rey

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Here’s something many people don’t know! Halsey’s “Strange Love” from her album BADLANDS was actually meant for Lana Del Rey! In 2013, Tim Larcombe (Known for producing This Is What Makes Us Girls, Off To The Races, and recently Cherry) posted 2 demo instrumentals to his SoundCloud that he said were scrapped from Lana. Once Badlands was released, it was found out that Tim Larcombe produced Strange Love, and after someone posted the original track from SoundCloud, it was for sure that the song used one of the two demo instrumentals (just more finalized)! Would you have wanted Lana to keep the song? 

Listen to the instrumental meant for Lana here!

https://soundcloud.com/evilentity/bt-i/s-3QRH1

(This is the demo of it that ended up scrapped)

an angel held me like a child

Ryusei

It sounds very Lana for sure. But she has so many outtakes as it is it kinda feels like one more or less dont even matter anymore lol

Musery

Perfume

Also, this doesn’t correlate with Lana’s unreleased song under the same title. Halsey wrote the lyrics to her Strange Love and gave it its title.

an angel held me like a child

Good thing she didn’t use it tbh it’s not that good idk what she would have written over it but mehhh fits Halsey tho :trollga:

Archived