💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kylie's 'Golden' cover

YSL

Featured Posts

'Golden' is the fourteenth studio album from Australia's pop princess Kylie Minogue.

DT0215eXUAAB_-g.jpg

Release date: April 6th

Tracklist: 

Spoiler

1. Dancing

2. Stop Me From Falling

3. Golden

4. A Lifetime To Repair

5. Sincerely Yours

6. One Last Kiss

7. Live A Little

8. Shelby '68

9. Radio On

10. L.O.V.E

11. Raining Glitter

12. Music's Too Sad Without You

Deluxe tracks:

Spoiler

13. Lost Without You

14. Every Little Part Of Me

15. Rollin'

16. Low Blow

Source: https://www.sanity.com.au/products/2364630

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and i oop

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss

YeehawKylie
Just now, Ally123 said:

Did someone make that in photoshop?

That's typically how album covers are made. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I love her and appreciate her career cause she has some bops, but it’s so obvious she has a team telling her what to do. Like the poor girl has not one bit of talent, she is trying to stay relevant and it’s like she is going for the Camila vibe (the generic one). 

2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

That's typically how album covers are made. 

Well, they must've got a 5 year old to do it because it's terrible.

6 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I love her and appreciate her career cause she has some bops, but it’s so obvious she has a team telling her what to do. Like the poor girl has not one bit of talent, she is trying to stay relevant and it’s like she is going for the Camila vibe (the generic one). 

It's so obvious that the hate isn't needed. Kylie is literally the Princess Of Pop, the Queen of Pop here in Australia. She co-wrote every single song on the new record and clearly is still relevant considering she's been trending number one for her new single and on iTunes in anticipation for pre-orders of Golden. 

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

wait what? she's got no talent? you clearly don't know anything about her :laughga: 

elijahfan

Not really feeling this one... but hey, I'll stay open-minded until we hear the actual thing.

RAMROD

I wanna hear it tho... I mean the rest of the album since have heard Dancing :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Ok I get what you mean, but she's had number 1s in 4 different decades, so you might want to take a seat on the talent part.

YeehawKylie
12 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Kylie has more talent than most. It's funny that in one of the instances where Kylie is clearly taking initiative and following a personal vision, you claim she's blindly being led by her team. I think in the past Kylie has definitely surrounded herself with talented individuals and utilized them to fulfill her vision and potential, not unlike any successful musician, but this era is clearly different. 

She doesn't need to stay relevant. It's almost clear she doesn't care for charts, or understands as a 50-year old pop singer that having chart success is slimmer. She's doing what she wants and perhaps you'll find it generic, but I'm excited to hear Kylie's personal voice again. 

Archived