Justin Timberlake - Supplies

Stargazer

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy
17 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

How much time do you have ahead of you? Iā€™ll be off topic and I may get a WP then so itā€™s just not worth it. I think heā€™s hypocrite and I know why.

So basically you dont know.

Saint Laurent

Feels like a middle aged man clinging on desperately to relevance by reusing type-instrumentals from the popular black music scene.

Feels forced.

JohnWayne97

Do u guys know the meaning of hypocrite?? Stop saying sh*t w/ you're not going to justify yourself CRAZYMONSTER WHAT'SĀ GOOD ?

Thomas P

That was an AMAZING video. The song is kinda trash, but the video is fantastic.Ā 

EDIT: I change my mind. That video is a cringey mess, and should never have seen the light of day. I watched in class before so I was commenting on bits of it, but I just watched it all the way through, and yikes...

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

RAMROD

:applause:

2 out of 10 MVs out!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Morphine Prince

Meh not feeling this song. The bridge sounds better than everything else. I like Filthy better.Ā 

The video is nice, that Illuminati imagery though lol

this is even worse than FilthyĀ :saladga:Ā 

Ā 

there areĀ probably some meanings behind the scenes but no rewatch value whatsoever.

PanPikus

Video is nice. Song is so-so. If it was in full, like the bridge, it would be really good song.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

I'm actually enjoying this eea so much, serving music and visusls, such a king :applause:

... and now i just sit in silence.

ryanripley

mess this just killed all my hype for the album

Filthy is miles better than this :triggered:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived