Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Something Coming?

Shav33l

Is Something Coming?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that something is coming tomorrow or something is going to be announced?

• Yes
    • No
    • At this point.... anything could happen.
    • Imma go sleep.

Featured Posts

Shav33l

So Gaydies and Gaytlements, tomorrow's gonna be the 19th.:trollga:
"GAGA 1/19" is upon us.:poot:
Do you think something's gonna happen?:derpga:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Rat Boy

Paternity test results proving that Madonna is Lady Gaga's biological father will be released.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Shav33l
Just now, Mer Boy said:

Paternity test results proving that Madonna is Lady Gaga's biological father will be released.

Omfg.:air::air:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Helxig

What's gonna come? Definitely not an album lol. She's finishing her tour for the next few months, then probably gonna start promoting ASIB later this year, and then starting December she's spending 2 years in Las Vegas.

I mean... I guess an ASIB song could be released as a promo for the film?...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ProdigyARTPOP
13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

What's gonna come? Definitely not an album lol. She's finishing her tour for the next few months, then probably gonna start promoting ASIB later this year, and then starting December she's spending 2 years in Las Vegas.

I mean... I guess an ASIB song could be released as a promo for the film?...

Yes she’s going to be chained to the Vegas sign. I don’t understand how many times it has to be repeated for people to understand that even though she signed a two year residency in Las Vegas it does not mean that she’s performing for 730 days. She has gap periods of 4-6 months in between those 50 or 75 shows. Which she can obviously use to release and promote music or do a mini tour to the countries she wasn’t able to attend. Anything is plausible at this point. 

So can we please stop with this tired ideology , it’s mentally grueling and totally unnecessary 

Archived