Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Donatella: "If somebody were to play me, it's Penelope."

Bradley

Featured Posts

GAGA, SIS. REMOVE IT FAT AND BURN ALL THOSE THINGS! THEY DON'T DESERVE YOU!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Shav33l

Lol okay.

Spoiler

Off topic, but how was Joanne inspired by AHS: Hotel and The Countess?:selena: I don't see any correlation between them.:selena:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

God the way Ellen speaks her American makes me realise how cringey the American accent is. 

And while I’m at it...I hate when Ellen always mocks Sofia vergaras accent...at least she speaks several languages....

and while im at it...why do they play that basic Spanish music after she talks Spanish just to make it fun...it’s not

ok I’m done now

Pacify Him
8 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

Lol okay.

Hide contents

Off topic, but how was Joanne inspired by AHS: Hotel and The Countess?:selena: I don't see any correlation between them.:selena:

Spoiler

The answer to your question is:

Spoiler

it's the original LG5 with the Redone bops. 

I’m getting on your nerves

44 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

Lol okay.

Reveal hidden contents

The only relation I found was the “I don’t wanna break the heart of any other man but you” from Sinner’s Prayer and that part where she talks about heartbreaks on the serie :laughga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Aquamarine said:

Lol okay.

Hide contents

that concept was scrapped during/after the split

chaeri pls

Oriane

Also, her being inspired by AHS doesn't mean she was inspired by the violence, the blood etc. There are also the feelings of The Countess in there.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

I just watched it and I gotta say it's good but not great and it doesn't seem to compare to the OJ season and intensity. It just seemed way more exciting, fascinating and entertaining.

I'm surprised cause I thought that Versace is one interesting guy and Darren Criss' character is interesting too but somehow it sometimes falls flat... I don't know if it's because of how it's directed but I didn't find Versace interesting, and i'm not that eager to know why Criss' character did what he did, but i'm still gonna watch it till the end, see if it gets better for me

Archived