Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Offset: “I cannot vibe with queers”

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Migos member Offset caused a stir on Twitter with lyrics in his latest feature causing people to accuse him of homophobia. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELEMENTALITY

The Migos are horrible. They're like the hip hop Chainsmokers. I don't even know why Cardi ****s with them. Like...I hope she gets smart on his cheating ass and moves on. She's already more legendary than they ever will be!

I also want to add that hip hop music needs to learn it's ****ing place in the music industry. We are about to enter a different era, and **** like this just won't be tolerated. At all. LGBTQ people shouldn't even have to deal with this **** at all anymore. It's incredibly pathetic we still have to deal with these kinds of misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic statements being blasted in our ears and youth's ears just because these guys know how to moan over a trap beat.

Nothing Offset has ever said is profound or really interesting. They are a trend. And now they're mooching off of Cardi's success at this point. Perhaps Offset should change his name to Offmeds because I think he actually thinks he's some boss but really he's just another spineless male that represents the worst of hip hop: uncreative, women bashing, gay bashing, repetitive ad libbing about money, women, drugs, and cars.

I say we start #TheMigosAreOverParty NOW

austincola

Migos have always been homophobic trash. It’s a shame that I have LGBT friends that are actually fans of their “music”.  

Solitaiire

Wondering how he's gonna try to fix this since when they said homophobic **** they said "thats not what we meant" and basically tried to say we all  took it wrong lmao how u gonna fix this boo? hopefully this just destroys migos because they're trash and we been knew

Wait. Aren’t these the ones Katy Perry collabed with and they got accused of being homophobic and had to do a bunch of damage control? And now they put a lyric like that in a song??

what in the foot in mouth hell?????!!!

Disappointingly but not surprisingly waiting for the GP to just brush it under the rug and his career won’t be damaged as happens with any homophobic lyrics/homophobia in general 

ELEMENTALITY
2 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Wait. Aren’t these the ones Katy Perry collabed with and they got accused of being homophobic and had to do a bunch of damage control? And now they put a lyric like that in a song??

what in the foot in mouth hell?????!!!

yup.

Same trash. Different collection day. 

LePetitGAGABLover

One more reason for Cardi B to brake off the engagement. She’s too awsome to be with such trash:shrug:

Archived