💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RATE: Heart Like A Wheel (Linda Ronstadt)

rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
2 hours ago, kyanewest said:

I sent mine!

Feel free to tag me if you do megarates since you listen to vintage stuff :queenga:

Thanks for sending in your rates :)

rumours
On 1/20/2018 at 8:04 PM, GypsyHeartGaga said:

I've unfortunately never heard this album, but I'll take a listen soon and send my rates!

Hey @GypsyHeartGaga :)

Since you showcased interest earlier in this thread, I figured I'd send you a reminder about the megarate. :hug:

VictoriaWinters
23 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

Hey @GypsyHeartGaga :)

Since you showcased interest earlier in this thread, I figured I'd send you a reminder about the megarate. :hug:

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I've been really busy lately and have barely come on GGD. I really would like to participate, but I just don't think I have enough time to listen to the album and form opinions. :giveup::giveup::giveup: But next time you do a rate, please let me know. I'll definitely make sure I make the time to participate, next time. I'm sorry i missed this one. 

Xoxo, Victoria

rumours
1 hour ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I've been really busy lately and have barely come on GGD. I really would like to participate, but I just don't think I have enough time to listen to the album and form opinions. :giveup::giveup::giveup: But next time you do a rate, please let me know. I'll definitely make sure I make the time to participate, next time. I'm sorry i missed this one. 

Sorry to hear you can't participate :(

Nevertheless, I'll tag you in future megarates for sure :hug:

rumours

@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@Skai Jackson@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Kandy life @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest

Hi Everyone :)

Here's my final reminder about the Linda Ronstadt Heart Like a Wheel Megarate. Scores are due anytime today... with the ceremony happening on February 2nd. If you need an extension till the morning of February 2nd, just PM me so I'll know to expect your scores:hug:

Thanks everybody! :kara:

blackcoffee

I would have loved to have done this one too, but the last couple of weeks have been crazy for me. Sorry! Next time for sure.

rumours
10 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

I'm slammed with my job and can't find time to listen to it.  Sorry  :toofunny:

2 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

I would have loved to have done this one too, but the last couple of weeks have been crazy for me. Sorry! Next time for sure.

It's Okay :hug:

Archived