Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

lady gaga pulls off a few new stunts for joanne world tour.

laughinjack

Featured Posts

laughinjack
On 1/18/2018 at 2:17 AM, GAGASLAYME said:

ARTPOP  ha revenge

bJcII6E.gif

trust me gurl I WOULD LITERALLY KILL TO see sexx dreams ARTPOP and gypsy or doap added to the setlist but these two songs just mean so much more to me that's all they've gotten me through some really dark times

On 1/17/2018 at 7:01 PM, Edonis said:

They’re airing the movie because there’s no opening act and she might as well fill in the time with something the audience would be excited about, not because she’s trying to avoid fans before the show. The meet and greets happen before the show anyways. 

And Bloody Mary has been that way for most of the tour. It's not because more ARTPOP songs are going to be added. The tour is more than half way done now so that wouldn't make sense :diane:

Im here for the truth.. @Edonis You gained a groupie. :golfclap:

Spoiler

I was going to say i stan you... but i know half the site would come for me... :giggle:

laughinjack
On 1/18/2018 at 2:25 AM, komronjoel said:

Get over it :trollga:

no! you have no right to tell me that if she brought back artrave and skimmed through the setlist to add a buch of joanne songs you telling me you wouldn't be pissed as hell

370c1525927449fefcccb0162086f3dc--daily- 

komronjoel
1 hour ago, laughinjack said:

no! you have no right to tell me that if she brought back artrave and skimmed through the setlist to add a buch of joanne songs you telling me you wouldn't be pissed as hell

370c1525927449fefcccb0162086f3dc--daily- 

Seeing as I actually like Joanne more than AP, I don't think you have the right to tell me how I would feel.

laughinjack
9 hours ago, komronjoel said:

Seeing as I actually like Joanne more than AP, I don't think you have the right to tell me how I would feel.

if so I wouldn't think you'd be bothered  

laughinjack
On 1/18/2018 at 3:16 AM, SEANGT said:

i dont think anything you're saying is totally right lol. She had to cancel her entire european tour because of her pain. she she's showing her documentary about her pain at the new dates. She's always shortened those songs. I feel like if she added new songs from ARTPOP....I'd know about it. I haven't seen anything about that. What are you talking about??? 

jesus settle your kettles i never claimed to know anything i just said what I heard and gave an educated guess.. christ almighty...

Duella Dvil
On 1/17/2018 at 10:26 PM, flynn99 said:

Anyone know what songs shes gonna add?

Oh yeah lemme call up Bobby Campbell

www.instagram.com/theduella666

JohnWayne92
On 1/17/2018 at 9:01 PM, Edonis said:

They’re airing the movie because there’s no opening act and she might as well fill in the time with something the audience would be excited about, not because she’s trying to avoid fans before the show. The meet and greets happen before the show anyways.

No they don't :triggered:

MaybeKermit
26 minutes ago, Edonis said:

They don’t what? 

They moved the m&G's until after the show!

Edonis
Just now, Funkymonkey said:

They moved the m&G's until after the show!

Oh really? I didn’t know that :diane:

For most of the North American shows, the Meet & Greets were before the show, I didn’t know that changed recently or anything :diane:

JohnWayne92
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

Oh really? I didn’t know that :diane:

For most of the North American shows, the Meet & Greets were before the show, I didn’t know that changed recently or anything :diane:

She changed them for the second leg of the US tour. All the VIP stuff was before and we did the meet and greet after.

On 1/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, Riley said:

She's likely going to show the documentary on the LED screen she plays the Interludes and the Countdown on -- that's what she played random commercials on during my concert date 

Also the tour is literally done in a month - I don't see her adding anything, and Bloody Mary has been that short for a while - she cut the second verse while in North America

That annoying ass STAPLES commercial :toofunny:

Archived