💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

lady gaga pulls off a few new stunts for joanne world tour.

laughinjack

Featured Posts

laughinjack

so lady gaga brought her joanne world tour to Barcelona and let's just say there's been one or two changes and I wanted a second opinion 

so first off she announced she'll be showing five foot two every night from now on the most likely reason she'll be doing this is as a decoy so she'll don't get cornered by fans begging for autographs and no one waits stage door for her whilst she's making her entrance. i'm also concerned about what it's gonna look like I understand all of her shows  are in stadiums/arenas so does she put up somesort of portable  cinema screen if anyone has pics/clips of what it looked like post it up so I can see

another change she made which I find really concerning is cuts to a few of her songs bloody mary being one of them which she only proformed a minute and  half of a the Barcelona show she also has been skimming through most of edge o glory to just give a motivational speech the theory from mos fans is that she's cutting the show to include more ARTPOP songs and I know her ARTPOP army is gonna be against me on this and trust me ARTPOP is one of my fav albums and I too wish more songs were on the setlist but I feel like what she already has is so special and the story of the tour is so well told that I think it shouldn't be interfered with 

I'm also pissed because bloody mary and edge of glory are two all time favorites and her performances of them on this show are just so artistic and beautiful if she skims through them I'M GONNA BE DEVASTED:wtfga::saladga::cryga:

Spoiler

Spoiler

AmericanGUY

i always cherish the first show, it sets the bar and depicts what the show actually is meant to be :diane: 

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

PartySick

Well at the artRAVE, I remember folks complaining that an acoustic performance of Born This Way was all BTW got. Then she shortened Aura, Sexxx Dreams, and cut Fashion! to add Judas, a bit of The Edge of Glory, and Yoü and I.

We may be seeing that happen again, but with ARTPOP. And it might happen with Joanne at the next tour :selena:

🖤

Catnikko

Making room for songs from ARTPOP when? The tours half way done :toofunny: why would she gradually cut things instead of just making room for them straight up

Actual patient

Edonis

They’re airing the movie because there’s no opening act and she might as well fill in the time with something the audience would be excited about, not because she’s trying to avoid fans before the show. The meet and greets happen before the show anyways. 

And Bloody Mary has been that way for most of the tour. It's not because more ARTPOP songs are going to be added. The tour is more than half way done now so that wouldn't make sense :diane:

i dont think anything you're saying is totally right lol. She had to cancel her entire european tour because of her pain. she she's showing her documentary about her pain at the new dates. She's always shortened those songs. I feel like if she added new songs from ARTPOP....I'd know about it. I haven't seen anything about that. What are you talking about??? 

She's likely going to show the documentary on the LED screen she plays the Interludes and the Countdown on -- that's what she played random commercials on during my concert date 

Also the tour is literally done in a month - I don't see her adding anything, and Bloody Mary has been that short for a while - she cut the second verse while in North America

Schizophonic

she has for every show a time when she has to be done with everything. if not, they cut her off. literally.

happened for example to bruce springsteen and paul mccartney: http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/14/showbiz/music/springsteen-mccartney-power-cut/index.html

so if she starts late or talks too much in betweeen, she hast to cut the show.
and it seems like she already had a overlong show when she starts on point.

FATCAT

I waited like 4 hours before the show, just inside the arena. A movie to break that would have been amazing.

Purr more, hiss less.

I think that's usually how her shows go as they enter later legs, except this time around she just isn't adding anything.

The first ten or so shows, everything seemed much more organic, if not a little longer than intended. Some of her speeches were much longer, and her piano performances much slower (TEOG and MR have definitely been sped up since around November). Also, as any have noticed, a lot of small pieces were cut, probably to make room for parts she feels necessary to stay longer (likely the entirety of the Joanne performance, including the speeches; maybe the addition of the audience interaction before Paparazzi aka "will you take my photo!").

This is probably a case of the whole team refining the show as it goes on, to make sure they meet timing regulations, but still put on a show that feels whole.

3 points in and ready for more

Edonis
36 minutes ago, flynn99 said:

Anyone know what songs shes gonna add?

There are going to be no added songs. 

Archived