Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We ask way to much from gaga

Pop Music

Featured Posts

At this point, I just want her to be happy.

Ya'll have to understand. If it weren't for this woman, I would literally be dead right now. I wouldn't have anyone to tell me otherwise when I was being told I was a freak and I'm going to burn in hell for being gay and whatever.

She deserves all the happiness in the world for what she's done for me + millions of other people, and if her happiness means inconsistent bops, so be it. :madge:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

androiduser

no, it's her job and she's doing it for herself and for her own success and her own earnings.... it's up to her, but I don't think we should be grateful for anything... she's selling a product, everything she puts out has a price, and we have the right to our demands and expectations.

I hate this opinion that fans owe something to stars and that stars are some kind of martyrs. It's not like they work in a coal mine.

Raccoon
3 hours ago, LGQOP said:

We do but she and her team tease too much. They hype us all the way to the top and then let us freefall. 

Joanne didn't have any hype from her AT ALL :triggered:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Letmelivemylife

There are SOME monsters who see her as a performing monkey in heels that they can use and abuse to demand things from her. I'd like to remind them that she doesn't owe you sh*t. She's been nothing but good to us. She could've said "buy my cd f*ck you" but she didn't. Instead she took all of those lost and broken kids and "glued" them back together again and in doing so created something truly revolutionary. Little Monsters changed everything because it was the first time a celeb loved their fans enough to give them a "home" of sorts where they were the "cool kids" instead of the " freaks". She completely changed what "I love my fans" really meant. Everything she does is for her Little Monsters. We are a massive part of who she is. We owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
9 hours ago, Sailor said:

At this point, I just want her to be happy.

Ya'll have to understand. If it weren't for this woman, I would literally be dead right now. I wouldn't have anyone to tell me otherwise when I was being told I was a freak and I'm going to burn in hell for being gay and whatever.

She deserves all the happiness in the world for what she's done for me + millions of other people, and if her happiness means inconsistent bops, so be it. :madge:

As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster" ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

9 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

SHE IS LITERALLY ON TOUR RN FOR THE FANS SWEETIE 

She is literally on tour for coins though :) the main reason why she is only touring in the US and Europe. Its not like she is touring with a free show.

I know she loves her fans but dont forget that's What she does for living :classy:

COME ON GAYS!!

What if this is a strategy for Gaga to release songs that are not that great hits and come back with a new album with killer songs and wil be CrazyGa again?

Archived