💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We ask way to much from gaga

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I was reading some threads today about lg6 and everyone just expects things from gaga. People are saying "oh she doesn't put albums more than 2 years apart so she better put out an album this year" which makes me feel like we are very spoiled as a fanbase. Our mother monster gives us so much and all we do is wine and complain that it's not good enough. I've seen people say on GGD that 2017 was a flop year for gaga which makes me so angry. What more do you want than a superbowl halftime show, Coachella, a killer tour, and grammy noms, etc. I think we should be more grateful for what we get from her and just enjoy the art. 

Spoiler

Btw i'm not coming for anyone in particular. Just stating my opinion. Love you all 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Whoever said 2017 was a flop year are FLOPS!

I believe fans (GGD most likely) hold Gaga to a very high expectation due to her past career moves and undergoes meltdowns when things don’t happen their way. :sweat: 2017 was a successful year for Gaga and honestly she’s been having good years since 2015 imo.

I am guilty for having my own expectations from Gaga but mine is very simple which is the single choices. I refuse for Gaga and/or her team to go another era of single f*ck ups. I think her music is too good and her team is too smart to be playing hot potato when it comes to choosing singles as well as promoting them.

Not really, I mean it’s her job as an entertainer. 

I mean us asking her to perform another song isn’t asking for much dude  

gags goes off radar. Idk what’s been up with her lately but she’s been neglecting us. 

Gaga Lazuli

We do but she and her team tease too much. They hype us all the way to the top and then let us freefall. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Altair said:

gags goes off radar. Idk what’s been up with her lately but she’s been neglecting us. 

SHE IS LITERALLY ON TOUR RN FOR THE FANS SWEETIE 

Chromatislaps

after seeing 5F2, I want her to do whatever she thinks is good for her health. I rather have Gaga that makes art, but takes a little longer to do so, than a stressed out, overdosed, sick Gaga that get's dragged because her work isn't up to snuff :lolly: 

2 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

SHE IS LITERALLY ON TOUR RN FOR THE FANS SWEETIE 

SHES LITERELLAY IGNORING MORE THAN HALF OF HER FANBASE WORLDWIDE 

ALSO 

anchorman-i-dont-know-what.gif?ssl=1

theahsfan
25 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

What more do you want than a superbowl halftime show, Coachella, a killer tour, and grammy noms, etc. 

- LG6

- The original LG5

- DWUW music video

- Frankensteined

- ARTPOP ACT II

- Lana Del Rey collab

- Gaga to appear in the next season of AHS

- Born This Way (album) outtakes

- Telephone Pt 2

- Videos to every ARTPOP track

- The original 2016 Grammy's performance details

- More songs like HML

tenor.gif?itemid=5580267

Pop Music
Just now, theahsfan said:

- LG6

- The original LG5

- DWUW music video

- Frankensteined

- ARTPOP ACT II

- Lana Del Rey collab

- Gaga to appear in the next season of AHS

- Born This Way (album) outtakes

- Telephone Pt 2

- Videos to every ARTPOP track

- The original 2016 Grammy's performance details

- More songs like HML

giphy.gif

GypsyVida
25 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

I was reading some threads today about lg6 and everyone just expects things from gaga.

I'm not expecting anything from her I just think we have enough evidence to suggest that there is a strong possibility Gaga will release this year.

the following is what I said in @ryanripley 's thread.

Spoiler

Guys... Gaga, Christian, Bloodpop, DJWS, and that other producer (I forget his name) that said #2018RadioIsOurs have literally been posting pictures of them in the studio since SEPTEMBER.  The evidence is definitely leaning towards her releasing this year (probably in the spring/early summer). Her label even had a major meeting about her.  They've been working on this for a good few months now. If the single doesn't come out on the 19th, then I feel like it'll be out a few weeks after JWT is over, and Gaga will start her new era. Ya'll need to stop being butt hurt about DWUW video, ACT 2, original LG5, etc.  Gaga will more than likely release an EP of 6-8 songs before ASIB to jumpstart hype for Vegas.

Stream RENAISSANCE

theahsfan
1 minute ago, GaGaSwift said:

giphy.gif

It was a joke:awkney:

but seriously how hard can it be to treat your fans to songs that are just there and will never be used for anything else

so it's not expecting a lot from her at all, it's hardly that much effort dropping them all on soundcloud or youtube or anything

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

I'm not expecting anything from her I just think we have enough evidence to suggest that there is a strong possibility Gaga will release this year.

the following is what I said in @ryanripley 's thread.

Hide contents

Guys... Gaga, Christian, Bloodpop, DJWS, and that other producer (I forget his name) that said #2018RadioIsOurs have literally been posting pictures of them in the studio since SEPTEMBER.  The evidence is definitely leaning towards her releasing this year (probably in the spring/early summer). Her label even had a major meeting about her.  They've been working on this for a good few months now. If the single doesn't come out on the 19th, then I feel like it'll be out a few weeks after JWT is over, and Gaga will start her new era. Ya'll need to stop being butt hurt about DWUW video, ACT 2, original LG5, etc.  Gaga will more than likely release an EP of 6-8 songs before ASIB to jumpstart hype for Vegas.

I kinda feel like she's waiting for the tour to be over so she can start a new chapter and kinda move on as Gaga instead of Joanne. All of that's out her system now:bon:

ryanripley

the only things i expect from gaga are stuff she confirms

fans who expect number 1s every era, 100% sold out stadium world tours every era, the complete opposite of what she's doing because it's not "born this way" etc are the troublesome ones who demand too much

i don't think it's harmful to speculate when LG6 will come out :shrug: that's part of the fun! i will be disappointed if it doesn't come when i expect it to since all the stars line up to this year but i'd never attack her or ever feel like she's not giving me enough

i know how hard she works, i've watched 5F2 intensely to really understand her, her illness and a sense of what happens behind the scenes and the only time she's really let me down was the MR video but heck, i woke up the next day over it :poot:  

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyVida
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the only things i expect from gaga are stuff she confirms

fans who expect number 1s every era, 100% sold out stadium world tours every era, the complete opposite of what she's doing because it's not "born this way" etc are the troublesome ones who demand too much

i don't think it's harmful to speculate when LG6 will come out :shrug: that's part of the fun! i will be disappointed if it doesn't come when i expect it to since all the stars line up to this year but i'd never attack her or ever feel like she's not giving me enough

i know how hard she works, i've watched 5F2 intensely to really understand her, her illness and a sense of what happens behind the scenes and the only time she's really let me down was the MR video but heck, i woke up the next day over it :poot:  

THIS :golfclap:

Stream RENAISSANCE

Archived