• Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, brandneweyes said:

her intellectual property

her copyright

her private files

i am sure she feels very violated by his actions

Don't worry, her lawyers will handle this accordingly.Ā :classy:Ā It's interesting to see how far the pig will go for attention. Quite sad and pathetic

JudasIsAHolyFoo

LOL @ me thinking me meant a new song and spamming him ā€œprincess dieā€Ā :selena:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

Don't worry, her lawyers will handle this accordingly.Ā :classy:Ā It's interesting to see how far the pig will go for attention. Quite sad and pathetic

It's not like it's any song that's unreleased. That I can understand because it's work she didn't intended on releasing, or feel comfortable - thus feeling violated. Stems on the other hand, not really a big deal.Ā 

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, THEORACLE64 said:

It's not like it's any song that's unreleased. That I can understand because it's work she didn't intended on releasing, or feel comfortable - thus feeling violated. Stems on the other hand, not really a big deal.Ā 

OK,Ā I guess you didn't read the New York Times article that explicitly described the legal magnitude andĀ that there was a massive legal investigation regarding Gaga's stems.Ā :gaysia:

Edit: All of this is wrong, but it's okay because her lawyers will handle it. He can desperately try all he wants for more attentionĀ but he's just digging his grave deeper and deeperĀ :classy:

Original Diva

i think its been deleted cuz i tried retweeting but it said it was gone so i screencapped . DTyabO6VMAAm6pj.jpg

excuse me no

2 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

OK,Ā I guess you didn't read the New York Times article that explicitly described the legal magnitude andĀ that there was a massive legal investigation regarding Gaga's stems.Ā :gaysia:

I guess you didn't read what I just typedĀ :toofunny:Ā I didn't say it wasn't illegal. I'm well aware of the legality of the music side of things, but from a creative point of view I doubt she's going to feel violated over stems leaking. Unreleased stuff isĀ a different matter.Ā 

SpookyKid

waiting

Spoiler

for you

Spoiler

to justify my

Spoiler

stems

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

RainingOnMe
Just now, THEORACLE64 said:

I guess you didn't read what I just typedĀ :toofunny:Ā I didn't say it wasn't illegal. I'm well aware of the legality of the music side of things, but from a creative point of view I doubt she's going to feel violated over stems leaking. Unreleased stuff are a different matter.Ā 

Still her property. Still her decision not to release it. She had Paparazzi stems released willingly. If she wanted us to have stems she would've released them like Paparazzi, but she didn't because she doesn't want it. It's a major violation of her work. But as I said, it will be handled very soon.Ā :ladyhaha:

Art Ploft
8 minutes ago, brandneweyes said:

her intellectual property

her copyright

her private files

i am sure she feels very violated by his actions

she dont care, she is riding with horse in your farm...

SpookyKid
Just now, Finn The Human said:

Still her property. Still her decision not to release it. She had Paparazzi stems released willingly. If she wanted us to have stems she would've released them like Paparazzi, but she didn't because she doesn't want it. It's a major violation of her work. But as I said, it will be handled very soon.Ā :ladyhaha:

are you telling me you haven't listened to any unreleased songs? never downloaded one? stems? nothing?

RainingOnMe
Just now, SpookyKid said:

are you telling me you haven't listened to any unreleased songs? never downloaded one? stems? nothing?

Am I the one that's desperately begging for attention flaunting Gaga's private property? Don't think so - nice try though :hug:

SpookyKid
Just now, Finn The Human said:

Am I the one that's desperately begging for attention flaunting Gaga's private property? Don't think so - nice try though :hug:

what does that have to do with the question I just asked you?

Archived