Sign in to follow this  
politics

Democrats score upset in Wisconsin!

Featured Posts

Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,635
Born To Slay

Democrat Patty Schachtner won a special election for a state Senate seat in Wisconsin on Tuesday, scoring a huge upset victory for her party in a district that President Donald Trump handily captured just over a year ago. 

It was the latest in a string of election victories for Democrats since Trump took office, and a sign of hope for the party that the energy from the base and frustration with the president could lead to more wins in November.

Schachtner, the chief medical examiner for St. Croix County, won by 11 percentage points. 

Republican Sheila Harsdorf had held the seat since 2001, but she left in November to become Republican Gov. Scott Walker’s agriculture secretary. In 2016, Harsdorf won re-election by 26 percentage points, and Trump beat Democratic rival Hillary Clinton by 17 points. Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney won the district in 2012. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/patty-schactner-wins_us_5a5ec4e2e4b096ecfca88c03

• YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

ToxicHot   Paws Up 1,783
ToxicHot

large.jpg

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.

LePetitMonstr   Paws Up 18,682
LePetitMonstr

Yassss. I cant wait for the blue wave in 2018. My district in New Mexico is Republican and im telling EVERYONE in my family to vote democrat this November.:firega:

I sense a huge victory coming hunnties:icega:

• Like 3

LePetitMonstr   Paws Up 18,682
LePetitMonstr

Also, the GOP should be very worried. Im kinda glad they keep defending Trump tbh. That way independent voters sway Democrat 

• Like 1

ELEMENTALITY   Paws Up 1,292
ELEMENTALITY

YAAAAS MORE SIGNS MY QUEEN OPRAH WINFREY will take the White House in 2020!!! :tony:

• Sad 1

Sharyu   Paws Up 16,039
Sharyu
13 minutes ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

YAAAAS MORE SIGNS MY QUEEN OPRAH WINFREY will take the White House in 2020!!! :tony:

Trump better be praying.mp3 that the Gaga curse comes in.

lady-gaga-hillary-clinton.jpg?w=630&h=42

Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

Lion Heart   Paws Up 6,936
Lion Heart

There were 5 elections that night across the US, Republican defended 4 of those seats, but lost 1. 

At least the Democrats outperformed, but still we need VICTORIES. 

Every vote matters. 

@UNITEDWEDREAM