Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars First Look!

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

BenDeLa has the same look as always :saladga: girl

RuPaul, Bianca Del Rio, Jackie Beat, Coco Peru, Dame Edna, to just name a few, are iconic drag queens who stick with the same look. Ben is in good company.

Sneaky Oliver
20 minutes ago, SKANK said:

RuPaul, Bianca Del Rio, Jackie Beat, Coco Peru, Dame Edna, to just name a few, are iconic drag queens who stick with the same look. Ben is in good company.

It's not a bad thing at all. At least  Bianca looks had different color schemes every time. :lolga: I enjoy Ben anyway but I wish she could do some innovative stuff too 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RAMROD

Slick that they still hide Ms.Cameroon :giggle:

2 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

Rooting for Ms. Chi Chi DeVayne :pray:

giphy.gif

and Ms Dela Creme :lolly:

giphy.gif

From all things I’ve been reading so far, perhaps it’s better to not hope for much for these two :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 hours ago, vivre sa vie said:

it's the season i am the least excited for. no runner-ups or top 3 queens. plus the whole trixie hype is having reeeally bad impact on me.

DYlMx.gif

Same, squirrel friend! I haven’t anyone to root for yet

I hope the dramas is at least entertaining. Not sure how that person who always looked and acting kooky actually will get the villain edit. But she better bring it. 

I am guessing that Morgan will get the Tatianna edit

Mister Gaga

Y'all need to stop with the Trixie hype. She's good, but that's it. Way too overrated. 

Rooting for BenDeLa, Shangela & Morgan

Evan Peters
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

BenDeLa has the same look as always :saladga: girl

you leave top 3 alone, bitch

emma roberts is an abuser

22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Slick that they still hide Ms.Cameroon :giggle:

From all things I’ve been reading so far, perhaps it’s better to not hope for much for these two :giggle:

:what: what's being said gurlfren? I've been out of the loop lately with rpdr so scald me with the hot tea!

angels forever, forever angels

RAMROD
32 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

:what: what's being said gurlfren? I've been out of the loop lately with rpdr so scald me with the hot tea!

Hmmm, this may be count as spoiler tho so read it after the jump below :giggle:

Spoiler

It's been rumored that ChiChi will have a bad run and then eliminated early by Thorgy, which set Thorgy to get the villain edit for this season, and Thorgy will get lots of aggression mainly from Kennedy who isn't happy ChiChi left early. But then ChiChi returns but not for long tho.

As for Ben, she will do a good run but she will eliminate herself a la Adore on AS2, to allow for Morgan returns since Ben felt guilty or something

RAMROD

Entrance video has leaked 

Ben is so.... one dimensional. 

Edit:

Guest judges list announced:

Tituss Burgess, Kristin Chenoweth, Nancy Pelosi, Vanessa Williams, fashion icon Marc Jacobs, and Baby Spice herself, Emma Bunton, Vanessa Hudgens, Shay Mitchell, Chris Colfer, Adam Lambert, Constance Zimmer, Todrick Hall, Garcelle Beauvais, Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, and Nicole Byer. 

http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/18/rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-3-werk-room-entrances-judges/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Entrance video has leaked 

Ben is so.... one dimensional. 

It was posted 3 hours ago on the VH1 website, that ain't leaking

Archived