💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

is that true that .. [JWT EXPERIENCE]

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

ppls will be selling some tickets very cheap the day of the event ? (some of them can't come, friends ill or any other excuses)

i'm so broke and i rly want your opinion on that :giveup:

AlexanderMagno

Yeah, it's actually really easy.

When I went to the BTWBall, two of my friends who were waiting outside got to enter because someone from the organization sold them tickets at a very low price :toofunny:

ryanripley

this makes it tempting to at least try and grab a cheap floor one on the night :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PerfectGUY
4 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

should i go very early and try to sneak a ticket at a cheap price ? 

:diane:

the more you're late, the more they're cheap. 
they set the prices up at first, and if they don't sell they reduce the price through the night 

AlexanderMagno
2 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

should i go very early and try to sneak a ticket at a cheap price ? 

:diane:

Yes.

But it is also very likely that the cheapest tickets will be sold after the show starts (you will probably miss two or three songs if that's the case). So, even if you can't get a cheap ticket before the show starts, don't give up.

Brolysskins

ACTUALLY, sometime's the tickets are fake. Sometimes you might need an ID to show the ticket. Don't just buy any cheap ticket they offer you, try it first and then pay them. Ask them to come with you and until you are good to go, pay them. So be very careful

1 hour ago, tomsches said:

people do that at every concert

THIS! Just make sure the tickets they’re giving out aren’t fake and your good. :)

Archived