Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Anyone interested in a Joanne jacket?

Yelir

Featured Posts

I'd buy both of these in a heartbeat, but a bitch struggles to keep the lights on as is.. :madge: 

❤ x ❤

Wow they both look really good! Nice job! Does the jacket glow in the dark? Like when you use a black light and the neon colors pop out

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

4 minutes ago, Mustang07 said:

Wow they both look really good! Nice job! Does the jacket glow in the dark? Like when you use a black light and the neon colors pop out

Thanks. Yes it does. The whole thing (minus the black paint) including her face glows in the dark under black light.

Pop Music

tenor.gif?itemid=4201639

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

4 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Thanks. Yes it does. The whole thing (minus the black paint) including her face glows in the dark under black light.

That’s really nice! Take that into consideration if any of you guys want to buy that jacket! I can’t buy it unfortunately, but I liked it very much!

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Original Diva
1 hour ago, Riley Benton said:

I think you’re wrong. The jacket alone without the painting was $170. Not to mention the 8 hours of hand arcrylic and airbrush painting I did that I charge $90 an hour for if I’m doing a commission. That jacket would be $1000 if I was making it custom. $300 is a pretty damn good deal

Fair enough then. Wish I could afford it, I absolutely love it. 

excuse me no

Archived