💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Timings

bambi96

Featured Posts

bambi96

Dear all!

Does anyone know what time the showends? I'm thinking of going to the 8th Feb date in London, however, I will be teaching on the 8th and then on the 9th, so I know I will be very tired on the 9th, but it's also a Friday and the last day of term. 

Thank you <3

JudasIsAHolyFoo

She got on stage around 9ish for my shows in Toronto, and we didn't leave till around 11-11:30 and I have to drive an hour and a half to get home and we didn't get back until 1-1:30

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

bambi96
7 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

She got on stage around 9ish for my shows in Toronto, and we didn't leave till around 11-11:30 and I have to drive an hour and a half to get home and we didn't get back until 1-1:30

Thank you! I imagine I will get home around 2am then. Need to wake up at 7am max, so I'll be tired, but I'm sure it's worth it.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
13 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

Thank you! I imagine I will get home around 2am then. Need to wake up at 7am max, so I'll be tired, but I'm sure it's worth it.

for sure! I had class early the next day and I went to both shows in Toronto! 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived