💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

New RedOne song!!

ChrisGaga

Featured Posts

ChrisGaga

RedOne is back with a new track for the new group "Now United" and will write and produce a whole album for them! Read some details in the article below:

"Simon Fuller is launching a brand new pop act – on a Global scale. After a long audition process, he’s selected fourteen new popstars between the ages of 14 and 19, all hailing from fourteen different countries. RedOne has been put in place to write and produce their first album, and their proper launch is coming in 2018.

HOWEVER, something very exciting has happened in the meantime. As a taster for what’s to come, the band have released a song and music video. And that song just happens to be ‘Summer In The City’ – an English language cover version of the Swedish 90s classic (and summer staple ever since) ‘Sommaren i City’, by Angel. Produced by RedOne it’s a poptastic version of the classic, that brings it right up to date. (...)"

https://www.scandipop.co.uk/introducing-now-united-summer-city/

Check it out here:

Spoiler

Check out some other great tracks RedOne released the past few months:

Slayy Nadir:firega:

For everyone who is kind of hating on RedOne, always think about that he played a huge role in Gaga's career and that we maybe wouldn't even spend our time in this forum today without him. :staymad: Besides this, every song mentioned here has nothing to do with Gaga or the music he would make with her! RedOne is a producer/songwriter who always focus on the artist and their unique style and creates songs that represent these aspects and fit to the artists. Of course this song is generic because he wants them to become famous and be played on the radio...:bye:

geopang

No shade, but now I get why people can't stand his productions. They're so basic and it's always cringeworthy. Gaga is really the only artist that can bring something unique out of him.

Mirages
2 minutes ago, geopang said:

No shade, but now I get why people can't stand his productions. They're so basic and it's always cringeworthy. Gaga is really the only artist that can bring something unique out of him.

Thats because she knows what shes doing and is hands on with songwriting and production. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

It's literally a just a remix of the 1992 Swedish pop song:ladyhaha: Not impressed..

I'm glad Gaga seems to be moving on tbh...

bloody g

the choreo is cute

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

i don't like him unless he works with gaga, his music is so goddamn basic

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived