💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Give this album a damn Grammy!

Hoss

Featured Posts

I haven't heard such a polished, cohesive, and overall incredible body of work since Madonna's Confessions on a Dance Floor. :giveup: The production on every song is so fresh and enchanting . If you're looking for a new artist to get into I would HIGHLY suggest BØRNS. I would compare his music to something of a mix between Lana Del Rey and Purity Ring or CHVRCHES. He has a similar vibe to Lana but he adds an edge to his music with cool electronic production. Truly this album deserves a Grammy. It's one of the best releases of the past few years next to Melodrama and Ctrl. This album is about to put him on the map, mark my words.

Some standout tracks from this album are; Blue Madonna, Second Night of Summer, I Don't Want U Back, Iceberg, and God Save Our Young Blood.

DQezMkWW4AATPvi.jpg:large

Stream the album fats! :giveup: 

sethrb101

I gave it a listen because his collab with Lana interested me, but I wasn't the biggest fan of it. 

However, I also don't think this is my kind of music, period. There were parts of songs I enjoyed and his voice is incredible, but as a whole I don't think this is a fit for me. I do greatly admire it for being something original, though, which is something we desperately need with all the shitty music rn. 

#Gaga2020

sethrb101
6 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Mess at this not having a single reply in 45 minutes :poot: talent doesn’t always win 

I responded! :selena: My posts always flop, too tbh :nails:

#Gaga2020

highbythebeach

I haven't listened to the album yet, but was planning on it. I've heard the singles tho, sweet dreams is so amazing! Also that album cover...why is that picture an album cover? and do u kno whats the meaning of the title 

11 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Wait I’m relistening because of this post and I actually really like the first four songs :duck:

His music is definitely an acquired taste but once you give it a chance you’ll be obsessed :giveup:

My faves are:

God Save Our Young Blood

We Don't Care

Second Night of Summer

Supernatural

Bye-bye Darling

Sweet Dreams

Faded Heart

More than half the album :selena:

I stan a legend :queenga:

Robo Ga

YES. I am so in love with this album. Obsessed with I Don't Want You Back right now. Love the whole vibe

🤖⚡️

Archived