💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're either getting a big era, a small era or no era.

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, LadyLuca said:

"We're either getting a big era, a small era or no era"

Yea those are all the options :duck: What other options exist? 

Hide contents

I like the theory part tho

it's a CATCHY title :triggered: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mezzanine
12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

technically DITD is a 4th single, the edge of glory got a music video and we know why we got what we got, the BTWB was cut short cus of her hip which got in the way of the DVD and doc, the DWUW video would have killed her career and everything that happened in ARTPOP went to sh*t so idk how any of those points are relevant :poot: 

pay close attention to her behaviour now, she's only given you what she's promised and new music is on the way and she can't NOT have a deadline :ladyhaha: the music will risk sounding dated and the label won't be here for that. they're a business and if they realise gaga is just taking their money for no reason, they'll just pull the plug 

literally no one knows if the DWUW video would have killed her career, actually they were about to leak it through tmz but again, something happened, so yes, it's relevant because they're the facts that prove that gaga's career is a mess 

i pay close attention to her exact words: *does the cure* *says she can't keep it anymore* *she releases it without video, etc.* 

"she can't NOT have a deadline :ladyhaha: the music will risk sounding dated and the label won't be here for that."

ARTPOP says hi

edengowon
On 17/01/2018 at 2:52 AM, merlot said:

anyways all this seem too good to be true, and in all fairness i want her to rest and then really plan out a big and consistent era throughout, but that's just me :poot:

Gaga's iconic eras (The Fame Monster, BTW, ARTPOP) have all been a maximum of 2 years after the last. I think that the Joanne era isn't necessarily iconic just as The Fame era wasn't particularly iconic when compared to BTW, TFM etc. If we're getting a huge iconic era then it will be this year, not after a rest.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ryanripley
Just now, miroe said:

She's already two months pregnant.

:ladyhaha: says who?

edengowon
18 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

for me, the most iconic eras were TFM and BTW by far, then some ARTPOP things/release events

I agree. The Fame, Joanne and ARTPOP seem to lack consistency. ARTPOP, The Fame and Joanne are all cool but they don't all fit together, I don't even know why but those eras just didn't work.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ryanripley
34 minutes ago, miroe said:

Me

sure, just have a baby right before your debut movie and vegas residency

giphy.gif

Archived