💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're either getting a big era, a small era or no era.

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

omg i'm scared to make this thread and idk why, ya'll are either gunna see reason or drag me for FILTH but please hear me out

tumblr_m3kmchOxCx1r93esy.gif

*clears throat*

so, ladies and gays, i ryanripley am an advocate for the notion and belief that we will be getting new music this year (and before ya'll decide to be witty, i mean her next solo record, not asib). notice i said music, not album :trollga: 

i want to point this out because gaga managed to churn out a 13(?) track album within 6 months and TFM was a year after TF. what's the say LG6 isn't another case of TFM where we are graced with just a small amount of high quality new songs. hell, it could even be an EP (but she could finish that SO fast and they've been working for a while). any new music will also assist the upcoming movie.

anyways, during the last half of 2017 until now, there's been a lot of signs and clues that really do point to a release of some sort in 2018. shall we take a look at the confirm timeline of 2018 so far?

JAN: the grammys/tour

FEB: the end of the tour

MARCH - LATE AUGUST (almost 8 months): nothing :poot: 

OCT: ASIB

NOV: nothing :poot: 

DEC: residency begins

i'm sorry but, 8 months of nothing is a REALLY LONG TIME :cryga: 

now i know there may be a lot of uncomfirmed projects still to be announced, but until then, please read my theory on why a big era CAN happen:

- the residency was being planned/talked about when she had started making the record

why would she bother to start making a record if it's not going to get any attention until 2020? it would be outdated and that's months of wasted time and money. they didn't suddenly decide a week before december to get a residency. these things take time to plan/discuss/make deals and finalise before they can release the info. it was even a rumour a year ago talked about by wendy williams :oprah: 

it's pretty obvious the residency has been planned around whatever solo projects gaga has planned. her label would have said "look, we plan to do this" and vegas would say "okay, we'll work around that, how about this?" etc. that's why these things take time to plan :poot: and since her label has already invested in her already well under way (probably even finishing) her record, the residency would have been over ASAP in 2019 so they can kick off her era then or it's been spaced out over 2 years (remember, she has 90% of 2019 and 2020 free) leaving a lot of flexible time for anything :nick: 

- the hashtag #2018RadioIsOurs

whilst this is an obvious tactic to hype up the fans, why include the year if nothing is coming out? whats the point of typing 2018 radio if they're not putting out anything to be on the radio? :poot: if they had said #RadioIsOurs, i'd suspect something after 2018 more but they specified 2018 and these were by people working on the record who would know what the deadline is

- she's never spent more than 2 years between records

and before you respond "but ARTPOP and Joanne??!?!", please don't ignore C2C as a full era in her career. all because you weren't present doesn't mean it shouldn't count! it had a tour and everything so that counts as 2 years from C2C to Joanne, not 3 years from AP to Joanne. TF was in 2008, TFM in 2009, BTW in 2011, ARTPOP in 2013, C2C in 2014 and Joanne in 2016. if it comes out after 2018, it'll officially be the longest wait between gaga albums.

- "but the residency?"

it needs new music otherwise it's going to be a Coachella 2.0 or JWT 2.0. it would be a bad idea for her to not put out some new music to support this residency to give some of the fanbase a reason to see her live again (or for the first time). her team reads this website and hopefully they'll become aware that her setlists need a change. we love a classic but she needs something new to perform, not stuff that's over 2 years old and would be 4 years old if she doesn't release until 2020.

another point is that a few vegas artists have toured during their residencies. britney hit up asia and i know she's coming to london soon (it keeps appearing on my news feed :huh:) so this theory helps support the idea of a big era incoming. she'll have a constant US date on lock for 2 years and leaves her plenty of time to come back to europe, asia and australia. please bobby. :poot: 

- "okay but what about her rest?"

she never specified when or how long this rest would be. f*ck, she's probably already had it! the woman loves to perform for you guys and making music is in her blood. maybe a rest to her is small bursts of time off as oppossed to 2 years in vegas that ya'll fear :shrug: she also said she'll never stop creating and still has things up her sleeve.

- "and her fibro?"

she knows what's she doing with her fibro. she's had this for 5 years and has completed (almost) 3 tours with only one major hiccup. a few users with fibro on here state that exercise is actually good for the condition and if you watch 5F2, you'll notice whenever she's feeling tight or in pain, they literally exercise her body until she feels ready again. she's not as fragile as you guys think! her team just have to make sure they have the right safety nets in line (thank god they did for JWT euro leg) and she's good to go.

- "and her wanting a family?"

she can't do a residency pregnant! she'll need over a year of time off to take care of her body and the baby unless she gets a surrogate :nick: 

"are you posting this because of fake insiders?"

no.

so that's my reasons for a huge era for LG6 explained, lets move on to a small era. big era, big explanation. :poot: 

the idea of a small era has to be considerd. as wonder as my long era explanation and fantasies has been, it could be totally wrong. we could be hit was just a short album, with about 3 singles and music videos just so there's new music for vegas, promotion for the movie and something to fill that 8 month gap.

i know this fanbase likes to be really melodramatic about gaga and new projects (which you shouldn't be btw, ya'll seem really scared after the hiccup that was ARTPOP :huh:) but let's not jump on that train of "WELL IT'S GAGA SO ITS JUST GUNNA BE HER DOING NOTHING BOOKMARK ME!!" :poot: those who act like that haven't been paying attention properly. she works hard guys.

AND to finish this thread off on a really bad note: yes. she could actually take a rest from Feb until ASIB :selena: but i feel like a couple of weeks after the tour ends is enough rest in her eyes so she can jump back on the train into a new era. she's doing incredible right now, i don't know why she herself would start on new music basically half a year ago to not release it soon, it makes no sense :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soundtracks come before the actual release of the movie, right? (I might be wrong lol) She might release the lead of ASIB early or before the movie comes out.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

It makes no sense for her to release 2 albums (ASIB and LG6) in a year. I think we're getting a Greatest Hits with a couple new songs and reworked material. That would help promote the Vegas show and she already said she's interesting in releasing an album of unreleased tracks.

ryanripley
Just now, Jus said:

Soundtracks come before the actual release of the movie, right? (I might be wrong lol) She might release the lead of ASIB early or before the movie comes out.

probably but that won't be until august at the earliest which is plenty of time to roll out a single or 2 from her solo record

ryanripley
Just now, Bio said:

It makes no sense for her to release 2 albums (ASIB and LG6) in a year. I think we're getting a Greatest Hits with a couple new songs and reworked material. That would help promote the Vegas show and she already said she's interesting in releasing an album of unreleased tracks.

but is the soundtrack going to be treated like a major pop release? when has that ever been the case? :huh: 

LG6 can easily also be a small album

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but is the soundtrack going to be treated like a major pop release? when has that ever been the case? :huh: 

LG6 can easily also be a small album

Usually when it's a soundtrack of multiple songs sung by a popstar that's the case but I might be wrong. It was like that with all of Madonna's soundtrack albums and of course Whitney's Bodyguard soundtrack.

ryanripley
Just now, Bio said:

Usually when it's a soundtrack of multiple songs sung by a popstar that's the case but I might be wrong. It was like that with all of Madonna's soundtrack albums and of course Whitney's Bodyguard soundtrack.

interesting, but the music industry is drastically different now :huh: streams are what makes a song chart, so i feel like chart success in terms of ASIB is just a secondary goal, maybe a third goal since i imagine the music might not be THAT commercially friendly :shrug: 

i imagine a single release cycle for the soundtrack album would just be for the sake of allowing her to perform it live on TV shows to promote the movie and even the promotion for the movie won't be as big as a solo record since she's only half the star as opposed to selling a body of work totally created by her and her team!

bradley for sure will be taking on a lot of promo time and they'll totally do it together and once the movie drops, they'll stop after a couple of weeks because anyone who'll want to see it will have done by then

ryanripley
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

That 8 month break is her maternity leave

so she's meant to raise a baby during ASIB? :poot: 

women are pregnant for 9 months and then they take extra time off to be with the baby in its first few months alive and we all know gaga will WANT to do that

Sneaky Oliver

Aaaaaaaaa i bow down to praaayyyy to make everything in this thread to come true 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ryanripley
Just now, Punktious said:

tumblr_inline_p28sc4iBdS1r8wm8q_500.gif

Reveal hidden contents

I kinda agree, it just makes sense with #2018RadioIsOurs too

because i'm the prophet this website needs :grr: 

also it's been bugging me that a lot of fans seem to think vegas has confirmed nothing new from gaga until 2021 and nobody was trying to tell them they're likely wrong :selena: 

Punktious
Just now, ryanripley said:

because i'm the prophet this website needs :grr: 

also it's been bugging me that a lot of fans seem to think vegas has confirmed nothing new from gaga until 2021 and nobody was trying to tell them they're likely wrong :selena: 

yeah, i find it difficult to believe nothing is coming due to the lack of schedule for half the year (which could probably go to residency planning but still), the hashtag i mentioned before, and I don't think she would start a residency with her most recent album being over 2 years old

Sneaky Oliver

You are right about Vegas setlist. She can’t fill the whole thing with almost the same JWT set. She needs new songs. 

Or.... I Like It Rough live version is coming :derpga: jk 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

theahsfan
18 minutes ago, Bio said:

Then why is she working on new music? You think she's releasing in 2019, despite the very specific #2018RadioIsOurs mention?

tenor.gif?itemid=5075491

Archived