Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will come for radio's weave

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan
12 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

But... she has a cowboy hat in one of the photos :green:

So..... She kind of still is sticking to that.

So LG6 really will be Joanne 2.0? :green:

Well it's the staple of the era and she's on the Joanne World Tour so of course she'd have it, but this look is a high fashion escape from the candid style of Joanne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
2 hours ago, theahsfan said:

The only bops Joanne served were PI, A-Yo and DIC

and then TC

bops to me are songs you can BOP and dance to

latest?cb=20150820195737

The whole Joanne album is a BOP. Everyone can dance to its songs.

Especially to Million Reasons

tumblr_mbx3qrzMlZ1r8jiqao1_400.gif

PG.

swordstalker
2 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Why would the producers be tweeting #2018RadioIsOurs then?

It'll obviously be coming before ASIB; I feel like it'll be mapped out similarly to BTW, lead single in Feb and album in the early Summer

EDIT: Why is this so funny @swordstalker

Omg my reaction got me tagged :cryga: I know you’re not, but your reaction reminded me of a new stan who’s overly optimistic. I thought it was funny that you said “obviously” even though it’s not obvious at all... Gaga and her producers have mislead us plenty of times before. Gaga and her label have made stupid decisions plenty of times before. I wouldn’t be surprised if ASIB gets one single and it falls off the radio charts after the radio deal effect wears off. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get an album until late next year. I know, I know, I’m being pessimistic, but I’ve learned that Gaga doesn’t have the same management as, say, Taylor. There’s a whole lot of self-sabotage going on here and I don’t expect a lot. I would reallyyy love it if her year went as you planned, but I think you’re being too hopeful. I hope I’m wrong.

FrankGutz
45 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

MR is from Joanne, which is an album. Meaning Gaga put effort into promoting her album. I also forgot Carpool Karaoke where she performed both MR and PI

welp, yeah still a lot of TF, TFM throwback hits and MR only being promoted so yeah,

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

TEANUS
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

welp, yeah still a lot of TF, TFM throwback hits and MR only being promoted so yeah,

MR was off of her current album, Joanne, so therefore, Joanne was being promoted as a result.

I'm missing your point, welp

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

theahsfan
4 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

Omg my reaction got me tagged :cryga: I know you’re not, but your reaction reminded me of a new stan who’s overly optimistic. I thought it was funny that you said “obviously” even though it’s not obvious at all... Gaga and her producers have mislead us plenty of times before. Gaga and her label have made stupid decisions plenty of times before. I wouldn’t be surprised if ASIB gets one single and it falls off the radio charts after the radio deal effect wears off. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get an album until late next year. I know, I know, I’m being pessimistic, but I’ve learned that Gaga doesn’t have the same management as, say, Taylor. There’s a whole lot of self-sabotage going on here and I don’t expect a lot. I would reallyyy love it if her year went as you planned, but I think you’re being too hopeful. I hope I’m wrong.

I would lean more towards agreeing with you tbh if #2018RadioIsOurs wasn't a thing and she wasn't working on it so much in her tour bus etc and when she visited a studio in L.A. the other day. But I hope this era isn't as messy

Thanks for explaining the LMAO btw, i usually just take it as people being rude:laughga:

FrankGutz
5 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

MR was off of her current album, Joanne, so therefore, Joanne was being promoted as a result.

I'm missing your point, welp

how her eras have become boring? and how she went from promoting and making videos and promotion for at least 3 songs with real WW tours to albums with 1 single  promoted and touring only in America?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

TEANUS
Just now, FrankGutz said:

how her eras have become boring? and how she went from promoting and making videos and promotion for at least 3 songs with real WW tours to albums with 1 single  promoted and touring only in America?

Has any era post-hip really been as exciting as the old ones? You can’t expect 31 y/o Gaga with fibromyalgia to be as active as 25 y/o Gaga under the pressure of Troy Carter. She has nothing left to prove

And if “boring” to you encompasses everything that I mentioned and more then damn, I hope every future era is as boring as Joanne!!!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

The Bling

MusicANDtheblingGa is coming :queenga:

LG6 will, for once, be all about me :icega:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Pray4FameGa
22 hours ago, theahsfan said:

eIjdOGOY_400x400.jpg

Just by LOOKING at this you can tell that she's gonna be releasing trendy bops in LG6

She just looks so current and trendy, and she's COMING for the GP 

Like what she was wearing during the pre-LG5 era was an indication of LG5 and now she's serving high fashion in the pre-LG6 era we know Gaga is back and is gonna be back with bops

I completely agree.

There's no bigger indicator with Gaga with regards to the kind of music she's making than her fashion. I don't know why this seems to go over the heads of this fanbase. It's so blatant.

She is someone who is inspired by what she wears and it helps her create a sound while wearing it in the studio. It's all about the feeling and the vibe to her, she is an actress.

This is why I knew in 2016 when she started being super stripped down that we weren't getting crazy avant-garde music.

We should be getting excited, she really is ready to be a poster again.

theahsfan
1 hour ago, Pray4FameGa said:

I completely agree.

There's no bigger indicator with Gaga with regards to the kind of music she's making than her fashion. I don't know why this seems to go over the heads of this fanbase. It's so blatant.

She is someone who is inspired by what she wears and it helps her create a sound while wearing it in the studio. It's all about the feeling and the vibe to her, she is an actress.

This is why I knew in 2016 when she started being super stripped down that we weren't getting crazy avant-garde music.

We should be getting excited, she really is ready to be a poster again.

Exactly! This outfit screams trendy pop hits to me, she reminds me weirdly of Zara Larrson who serves bops

At least someone agrees:laughga:

Archived