Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will come for radio's weave

theahsfan

Featured Posts

youandi

I hate the word trendy, feels so negative nowadays

i just want good music, whether it's pop or something similar, and if it does well that's a bonus. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

I still see the same lack of inspo in her that has been going on after AP.

It used to be, when she would get inspired, she couldn't keep it a secret and we were always getting little tidbits of info about projects and things. 

Now it's just these instagram photoshoots, one after the other, with out any clear concept being accomplished.

And when she was working on Joanne, same deal. She had little to say, because there really wasn't anything going on for her to be excited about. 

sethrb101
9 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I think you’re looking too much into it. :sweat: It’s literally just clothes.

Not to sound rude, but has it ever been just clothes with Gaga? :trollga:

And I’m not saying I believe this picture means anything, it’s just a thought. Gaga’s fashion is integral to her persona.

#Gaga2020

ryanripley
27 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Just like Joanne was with the RedOne bops? :green:

A picture means nothing. This profile picture is not pre-LG6, as far as we know LG6 will take at least a year to come out. This is just a cool profile picture she took.

but the collaborative work on the album with DJWS basically confirms her return to dance pop music

she's been working on the record for just as long as Joanne, maybe even longer so it can very easily come out soon, she's never waited more than 2 years to put out a record

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

I still see the same lack of inspo in her that has been going on after AP.

It used to be, when she would get inspired, she couldn't keep it a secret and we were always getting little tidbits of info about projects and things. 

Now it's just these instagram photoshoots, one after the other, with out any clear concept being accomplished.

And when she was working on Joanne, same deal. She had little to say, because there really wasn't anything going on for her to be excited about. 

really? she's constantly inspired. the reason why she probably never talks about working on albums anymore is because how awfully she over hyped AP

we had heard 75% of the record before ARTPOP came out and she used to confirm projects before they were probably even greenlit or got scrapped by the label. now she just keeps her mouth shut and doesn't announce anything until it's happening which has worked out far better

FrankGutz

i dont think so, she hasnt cared for her leads or albums since BTW so...

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

ARTPOP had a good amount of promo tbh

FrankGutz
Just now, adammonroe said:

ARTPOP had a good amount of promo tbh

not really, after Applause, she had the downfall with Troy and then we had a blackout for months just to get the video for G.U.Y. and 0 promo for it, DWUW got few UK promo and that was all, then in C2C era she made all those awfull videos, Joanne was boring af, i had meltdowns over how she ignored PI for ages, the hideous MR videos and that was all

Not to be mean but her eras had become such a pain since BTW, its like she doesnt even care anymore alnlanvlanaf

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

34 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Why would the producers be tweeting #2018RadioIsOurs then?

While I want her to have another super successful era commercially, this radio is ours thing means nothing. 

She and her team hype tf outta the material every time, which never really translates into what actually occurs. 

TEANUS
6 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Joanne had VSFS, SNL, X Factor, Royal Variety, Coachella, SB, AMAs x2

Please try again

Gaga has not been so mainstream since TFM. All talk about Gaga is positive rn, everyone acknowledges her as a powerhouse vocalist and performer and acknowledges her artistry. The only negativity around Gaga is found in her own fanbase :duck:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

While I want her to have another super successful era commercially, this radio is ours thing means nothing. 

She and her team hype tf outta the material every time, which never really translates into what actually occurs. 

:selena: don't say this, that hashtag is one of the pillars as to why i'm pushing the new music in 2018 agenda :selena: 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

Joanne had VSFS, SNL, X Factor, Royal Variety, Coachella, SB, AMAs x2

Please try again

Gaga has not been so mainstream since TFM. All talk about Gaga is positive rn, everyone acknowledges her as a powerhouse vocalist and performer and acknowledges her artistry. The only negativity around Gaga is found in her own fanbase :duck:

and soon to be Grammys as a final push:excited2: 

TEANUS
Just now, ryanripley said:

and soon to be Grammys as a final push:excited2: 

giphy.gif

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

:selena: don't say this, that hashtag is one of the pillars as to why i'm pushing the new music in 2018 agenda :selena: 

The truth hurts bb :reductive:

Archived