💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will come for radio's weave

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

eIjdOGOY_400x400.jpg

Just by LOOKING at this you can tell that she's gonna be releasing trendy bops in LG6

She just looks so current and trendy, and she's COMING for the GP 

Like what she was wearing during the pre-LG5 era was an indication of LG5 and now she's serving high fashion in the pre-LG6 era we know Gaga is back and is gonna be back with bops

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Just like Joanne was with the RedOne bops? :green:

A picture means nothing. This profile picture is not pre-LG6, as far as we know LG6 will take at least a year to come out. This is just a cool profile picture she took.

theahsfan
1 minute ago, ashae said:

they never left

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

The only bops Joanne served were PI, A-Yo and DIC

and then TC

bops to me are songs you can BOP and dance to

SpookyKid

I'm trying to figure out if you're making fun of Monsters or if you really think like this :oprah: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

theahsfan
2 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Just like Joanne was with the RedOne bops? :green:

A picture means nothing. This profile picture is not pre-LG6, as far as we know LG6 will take at least a year to come out. This is just a cool profile picture she took.

Why would the producers be tweeting #2018RadioIsOurs then?

It'll obviously be coming before ASIB; I feel like it'll be mapped out similarly to BTW, lead single in Feb and album in the early Summer

EDIT: Why is this so funny @swordstalker

theahsfan

Well, as per usual, you release an optimistic "looking towards the future" type thread on GGD and you're torn apart

theahsfan
Just now, FreemyARTPOP said:

The Fame
TFM
BTW
ARTPOP
Joanne
Joanne with Braids

She wouldn't do the same thing twice:what:

The only thing I think it'll take from Joanne is the realness, just not the sound.. it's obviously gonna be pop because she's working with DJWS and BloodPop. Unless of course she scraps it again like she did with the original LG5 but I doubt it cause I'm getting the impression that it's nearly done

AlexanderMagno
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Well, as per usual, you release an optimistic "looking towards the future" type thread on GGD and you're torn apart

It's not "torn apart", it's just that this is not being optimistic, it's being irrealistic :S every time Gaga posts something, every time she says a word, these threads happen. And then nothing comes and people here get really frustrated and disappointed and start arguing with each other. Speculating about LG6 when nothing actually indicates that LG6 is done is not as healthy as it might look. It's just that, it's better to not think that this picture is a LG6 preview and avoid lots of meltdowns in the near future (because really, in no way this is a LG6 review. Her hashtag is literally "new profile pic", just that).

If your thread was "I wish LG6 would deliver this kind of look", it would already be hugely different. Stating this is an indication of LG6 is too much.

TEANUS

I'm VERY positive about LG6. Gaga seems thirsty for the music AND the bling. She's had it before and she'll have it again

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived