Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Living Singer Whose Death Will Have the Most Impact

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
38 minutes ago, Snow said:

Complete bs :D Very far from the truth and just fyi, your family/circle does not in any shape of form represent the world.

Jesus......You are so F*cking rude. Ever heard of an opinion? That’s what I was giving!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Jesus......You are so F*cking rude. Ever heard of an opinion? That’s what I was giving!

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude to you. And ofcourse opinions are fine, but then there are somethings that are also factual and aren't really a matter of an opinion. But yeah, I didn't mean to be rude, so for that I apologize. :)

ModernEcstasy
15 minutes ago, Snow said:

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude to you. And ofcourse opinions are fine, but then there are somethings that are also factual and aren't really a matter of an opinion. But yeah, I didn't mean to be rude, so for that I apologize. :)

:hug: No harm done. 

OT: Maybe Madonna is as much of a legend. I just don’t hear as much about her. So that is my opinion (which very well may be wrong :)

papergangstas

Lina Morgana :lolly:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

PeachJug

personally if Lana Del Rey died it would hit me HARD especially now that she is a bit happy

Archived