Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Living Singer Whose Death Will Have the Most Impact

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Decodekid
13 hours ago, Parach said:

Do you remember the date? You could make a rumor thread lol

i remember that the wikipedia page said she was 31 when she said so that means it could be any date before March 28th 2018 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

Now that Michael Jackson and David Bowie have passed, I can’t think of anybody who will have such an impact. They were real legends. Nobody else comes close!

Mick Jagger, Iggy Pop, Debbie Harry, etc. There are still a lot.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Now that Michael Jackson and David Bowie have passed, I can’t think of anybody who will have such an impact. They were real legends. Nobody else comes close!

uh... the beatles? madonna? Janet Jackson?

It surely depends on the era of music you grew up with/grew up to love.

For me it would be Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and any of the Spice Girls but there are other icons like Elton John, Paul McCartney, Phil Collins and Brian May of Queen to name but a few who have also impacted the music that we have today.

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

TSUNAMI
7 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Aretha Franklin

StrawberryBlond

From the most current crop - Adele, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Gaga, Britney, Rihanna. Can you imagine how much Adele's sales would go through the roof? She's successful enough when she's alive, she'll be a saint when she passes.

From previous generations - Madonna, Paul McCartney, Mariah Carey, Bono, Jay Z. We're fast running out of legends, though. It seems like we lose a couple every year. It's not like we have enough good ones to replace them with.

ModernEcstasy
On 17/01/2018 at 9:48 PM, Jed said:

uh... the beatles? madonna? Janet Jackson?

Half of the Beatles have passed and I don’t feel that had the same effect. The world was incredibly shaken by MJ and DB’s passing. 

I’m not trying to say that any of these people aren’t legends, they just don’t have the same legendary status (level)

On 19.1.2018 at 12:41 AM, ModernEcstasy said:

Half of the Beatles have passed and I don’t feel that had the same effect. The world was incredibly shaken by MJ and DW’s passing. 

I’m not trying to say that any of these people aren’t legends, they just don’t have the same legendary status (level)

Madonna doesn't have the same legend status as MJ? Or David B?? Oh really...👀 

There are only one left from the biggest solo stars on the history; MJ, Elvis and M. 

ModernEcstasy
3 hours ago, Snow said:

Madonna doesn't have the same legend status as MJ? Or David B?? Oh really...👀 

There are only one left from the biggest solo stars on the history; MJ, Elvis and M. 

She may be on their level in The U.S. but here in the UK, nobody ever talks about her or acknowledges her (I’d say 99% of my circle/ family and their friends etc aren’t bothered by Madonna) But when it come’s to MJ and DB, probably 90% are fans. 

I’m not denying her impact on music, but I think a lot of her recent music has damaged her status. 

18 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

She may be on their level in The U.S. but here in the UK, nobody ever talks about her or acknowledges her (I’d say 99% of my circle/ family and their friends etc aren’t bothered by Madonna) But when it come’s to MJ and DB, probably 90% are fans. 

I’m not denying her impact on music, but I think a lot of her recent music has damaged her status. 

Complete bs :D Very far from the truth and just fyi, your family/circle does not in any shape of form represent the world.

Archived