💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Living Singer Whose Death Will Have the Most Impact

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

jaXXXon

Well, we have to look at it in a different way. 

Michael and Whitney were huge stars that died relatively YOUNG and SUDDENLY. It was shocking and part of the reasons why the coverage was so huge.

If Madonna lives to see 90 and dies peacefully she will have big news coverage, that's for sure, but it won't reach the heights of MJ, for example. Same with Elton John or Paul McCartney (whose death will probably be bigger than Madonna's, let's be real here).

So it all really depends on the age and legacy. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
9 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Fully sobbing

I know it sounds corny but she truly did save me ♄ For me, she's the closest thing I've ever had to a mom

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

BStone8791

Tina Turner...being in her 70’s...with her history,relationship,comeback,triumph.......Madonna,BeyoncĂ©,GaGa......

Madonna..

FB will be a mess, everyone will post Vogue, Like a Prayer and Papa Don't Peach..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Britney

Gaga

Beyonce

Rihanna

Ariana Grande

Elton John

Paul MacCourtney

Camila Cabello

Celine Dion

BYE

KingRedd

Madonna... I see a lot of people saying it wouldn’t be MJ level and it’s completely the opposite. When MJ passed it was so random and shocking. He was the King.

Madonna is the Queen and sold the most records for a female. She had a huge impact on pop music and pop culture. Her death would be a huge loss and would even end the King and Queen era for pop music. 

Beyonce’s death would be tragic as hell since people see her as a legend and her abilities get better with age. 

Britney would be very sad as is an icon and stepped the pop game up a bit when she hit the scene. I don’t know if younger kids would care but every 80- 90s baby would 

May I Read You? 😎

Smother Em Eh

Paul McCartney, Madonna, Bey and Gaga! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

right now...Beyonce henny...Gaga...the meltdowns...Britney is ICONIC ...madonna as well...like it or not...i dont see any male artists getting a bigger coverage than the gals tbh...

Archived