question

Living Singer Whose Death Will Have the Most Impact

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

True. But can you at least admit she has bops for days? That's really why I like her. And her tours are amazing.

I don't like her personality that much, but other than that she's alright in my book.

I can't say she has any bops, I like absolutely 0 songs of hers but I can only bop to hung up and that Justin Timberlake song she did. But I feel guilty when I do lmao

Black Jesus †

TSUNAMI
6 hours ago, Decodekid said:

Last night i dreamed she was dead and i was like scrolling through Wikipedia just to make sure it was real and it was and i swear i got so anxious, i woke up tense and scared

Do you remember the date? You could make a rumor thread lol

boyerased

It depends on how they will die. If let’s say Bey and Adele would live until they’re 80 then no, it won’t be a huge deal. I really think it’s Britney, Bey and Gaga in that order. You have to factor in that Adele isn’t that much of a “celebrity” than a huge singer. When she’ll die it’ll be all gratitude and stuff. Meanwhile the cultural impact of the three though are huge. Plus their massive fanbases. 

We’ll mourn on how we wronged Britney, how amazing BeyoncĂ© was and how Gaga pushed culture forward and how underrated she is. 

sarahb
21 minutes ago, Parach said:

Do you remember the date? You could make a rumor thread lol

And have it titled "Lady Gaga is dead (on this date maybe?)" and it'll get a lot of attention :derpga:

Oriane

Madonna I think. She has had a big career, everyone knows her, the world would be talking about that for a long time.

Of course young artists would be shocking, but it wouldn't have an impact as big as this. They didn't talk about Amy Winehouse that much. No, the older artists with a long career, a huge discography and who are already legends would have the biggest impact.

I think it would be Madonna because she's a pop artist , young flops don't care about Paul McCartney, Elton John, Mick Jagger... Besides she's not that old, she's not a forgotten artist who's stopped making music years ago, she's still relevant to the music scene, just like Michael Jackson was. And look what his death caused. I have never seen the death of a celebrity that had so much impact. I don't even think Madonna will top that.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

brit4ever

Britney, Madonna and Paul McCartney would be so shocking, they(and Gaga to an extent) are literaly the last living people to make the world crazy about them and to have impact in every corner of the world, all three of them are living legends and everyone would talk about it. MJ's death is the most impactfull one though, I don't think anyone would match, he is the biggest star of all time and add to that that he died so young it was realy a shock. Offcourse everything depends on the circumstances about their death. Whitney and MJ made the news, because no one expected it, they were still pretty young and everyone tought they would live at lest some 30-40 years more. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
11 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Madonna, Britney Spears, Bono, Beyoncé, Adele, Paul McCartney

havent you forgotten somebody? :triggered:

Fame IV

Gaga. But I can't think of that. Only in 60 years tbh (now even death is a topic of conversation and competition)

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived