Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul Thinks He Should Get A Second Chance

Yuuri

Featured Posts

FRANK1991

All of his videos are cringe and terrible

his is rude and disrespectful even before that video, so is his brother

he doesn't need a 2nd chance, although that video made him loose subs, he is actually gaining a bunch of subscribers afterwards for whatever reasons

so all of this is just a small bump down the road he picked right up and will continue to make lots of money

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy

I mean, he’s a complete moron douche and a good example of this weird YouTube celebrity culture crap that has come up over the last decade or so, where problematic everyday people make millions doing nothing but acting a fool.

I don’t really care whether he stays or goes tbh, i dont watch his stuff, but his reputation certainly deserves the beating its getting. ALL of his Japan videos are honestly cringe and the suicide forest one is really just him at his most tasteless and idiotic. He needs to be taken down a few notches and be accounted for his actions. He clearly thinks he can do as he pleases.

Maybe a huge knock to his money/career will wake his ass up.

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

In the angry mob mentality we live in he will never get a second chance. Shame because we've all done stupid ****. Get angry at something real, not a silly YouTube personality :sweat:

I’ll refer you to this golden post:

4 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

Raise your hand if you've ever done something on the same level of Scummy as the following:

- Record a dead body of someone who committed suicide so you could get views and cause another controversy,

- Cause a stampede at a convention to cause a controversy

- Staged a graphic fake death in front of hundreds of tween fans to cause a controversy etc. etc. etc.

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

tumblr_mz81ecOSr51qaboh9o2_250.gif

Welp.

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

Now, if you don’t think that this qualifies as problematic enough to have people address the issue, then I don’t know what to tell you. Do people have to literally commit murder for them to be deemed as problematic enough to be call out? 

LaLuna

Unless he completely changes his problematic behaviour and becomes a decent role model for the kids who watch him, then 

tenor.gif?itemid=8350057

FrankGutz

that looks so staged lmao, i dont believe him

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

GagaMariaSpears

He has been rightfully dragged left right and center for his disgusting actions, and yet I don't think this will be the last of him

87DX4.gif

Helxig

I don't think he's actually matured enough past the place he was in to get a second chance yet.

In order to give someone a second chance they need to have grown, learnt, and evolved from their mistakes.

Otherwise it's the same sh.it different day.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

djBuffoon

Everyone deserves a second chance. Except murderers and rapists. **** them.

I don't know enough about him or his "work" to say if this was his second chance. But either way, he needs to take a hiatus for a while, get some help, reprioritize a bit, and come back with a purpose. That's not as easy as it sounds, but hey, if his goal is to make a ton of money with minimal effort, then he better give the public a damn good reason to support him.

MillionMarkys

I don’t want to offend anyone but here’s my opinion:

It really angers me when jerks like him and that pewdie guy and Justin Bieber and the 1D guys (I said there anyone else?) get free passes for saying things like this. They may not be racists, but they’ve shows that they are deplorable human being so who just think that they’re above everything else and they can say what they want and get away with it with no consequences. People like him made “careers” on being jerks anyway, and chances because “oh everyone deserves a second chance!” But then H&M staff are being harassed because of that situation with the t shirt, when they didn’t even have any hand in the advertisement and it maybe didn’t even come from a place of hate. And when people get angry about that little girl for having a Japanese-inspired party when she was celebrating the culture. Or even how if someone has a slightly different political opinion they’re called racists or homophobes or nazis. I think there are a lot of misguided opinions and thought processes, no matter how noble, in people's fight for injustice. But these guys, no matter how “big” they are, are part of the problem and we need to stop giving them our attention.

Sorry for the rant.

MoonlightShadow

More like a 20th chance. This wasn't his first time doing some dumb sh*t like this. Just like that stunt he pulled at vidcon, that could have killed someone. It's honestly sad how many kids look up to this guy. 

The suicide video is just.. wow. Why would you take a video of someone at their most vulnerable, and then upload it on YouTube for everyone to see? It's just so disrespectful beyond belief, honestly.

As for the "second" chance...

9Elxg.gif

Archived