• Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Altair said:

He’s sooooo good looking. I’d give him a second chance tbh 

latest?cb=20151129171040

Also, taste? :awkney:

angels forever, forever angels

KingRedd
38 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

The fact is that this isn't the first time he's done something bad. Most people don't realize that. At some point you deserve what's coming to you. He's a big boy. He can handle it. He's done worse to others. 

What else has he done? Legit question I don’t follow him or his channel at all.

I’m an anti bully type of person. In my eyes, he’s learned his lesson but should we all continue to bash and bully him for it? No 

May I Read You? 😎

Serial Chiller
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

ah man, i know what he did was unspeakable and really awful and i just shaded him 4 comments up but he looks destroyed in the video :/ 

i can't help but feel really bad for him, being pestered with the pap like that with red around his eyes. at the end of the day he's still human, hopefully he's okay mentally because nobody deserves to suffer from depression etc

i don't think he deserves to come back as one the top youtubers (infact YT ought to demonotize his entire channel) but i do pray he recovers from this :ohno: 

he deserved it 100%. shouldn't he have thought about that when he filmed and decided to upload images of a HANGING MAN? 

KingRedd
1 hour ago, SychosSoChic said:

Raise your hand if you've ever done something on the same level of Scummy as the following:

- Record a dead body of someone who committed suicide so you could get views and cause another controversy,

- Cause a stampede at a convention to cause a controversy

- Staged a graphic fake death in front of hundreds of tween fans to cause a controversy etc. etc. etc.

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

tumblr_mz81ecOSr51qaboh9o2_250.gif

Welp.

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

That last one... borderline Paparzzi concept lmao video or live

lmao jk

May I Read You? 😎

DiscoHeaven23

His brother is far worse than him

His brother needs to go too.

I spent like 30 minutes the other day reading about everything his little brother has done (cuz I'm older than his demographic) and my jaw kept dropping 

AnnTakamaki

Second chance ? if you feel bad for what you did then why you tried to shift all the blame to Shane & call him a pedo ?. Do you even feel sorry after being disrepect for japanese people, to your neighbor etc... ?. Everything this family do is for attention even worst than the kardashian :saladga:

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

he deserved it 100%. shouldn't he have thought about that when he filmed and decided to upload images of a HANGING MAN? 

i didn’t say he didn’t deserve the backlash, infact i think youtube hasn’t punished him enough but i can’t look at someone who’s suffering mentally and not feel sad

i think he should retire from fame

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Altair said:

He’s sooooo good looking. I’d give him a second chance tbh 

:triggered: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RadioIsOurs

What did he do to make up for it? Donate to suicide or mental health organizations? Help the family who lost their loved one to suicide? Apologize to the Japanese for disrespecting their culture? How do we know he wouldn't do this again?

Nobody should say they deserve a second chance, you have to earn it first. 

Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

What did he do to make up for it? Donate to suicide or mental health organizations? Help the family who lost their loved one to suicide? Apologize to the Japanese for disrespecting their culture? How do we know he wouldn't do this again?

Nobody should say they deserve a second chance, you have to earn it first. 

This basically.

yes people deserve second chances, but this is just the first time his crazy antics were amplified due to the massive media coverage. 
What would have happened if it didn't, would he still have issued an apology, even taken a second to look back and think what he did was wrong? I dont think so.

Sure he made an apology, does not mean he needs to be forgiven, he needs to earn the trust and respect back from other youtube creators and the community (this does not include the brainwashed kids who are ride or die with him no matter what...)

ZephyrInTheSky

I believe he deserves a 2nd chance TBH. Hes really young and got carried away with his YT fame. I think he learned his lesson with all of this backlash.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Dominic

In the angry mob mentality we live in he will never get a second chance. Shame because we've all done stupid ****. Get angry at something real, not a silly YouTube personality :sweat:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived