Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul Thinks He Should Get A Second Chance

Yuuri

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

I haven't disturbed my neighbours to the point of them filing police reports, I have never filmed a dead body, I have never caused chaos at vidcon by not following security rules. There are so many more. It's not about 1 mistake. If it was 1 or 2 I would share your view but this dude has ****ed up so many times and never learns a darn thing. + our mistakes don't influence tons of young kids (unless there is some famous youtuber inour midst that idk of :oprah:  )

Obviously I get that....

BUT I just see so many people on this site cast as many stones as possible at so many different celebrities. They are human, they make mistakes, no one is ever going to be squeaky clean. And some people make more mistakes or do more wrong things than others. It sometimes causes me so much anxiety to read things on this site - it affects me deeply. I just get sad when I see people dragged to filth over something they SEEM to regret.

Idk how to put it but I just place all of those things on me or see that maybe I’m not that good of a person or whatever even though my mistakes don’t reflect his.

Yes, he is responsible for his actions and he deserves criticism. Maybe I just long for forgiveness of my own actions so I give that forgiveness to others.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic
13 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I agree what he did was NOT good at all.

But you guys act as if you have never done anything wrong in your life. 

Raise your hand if you've ever done something on the same level of Scummy as the following:

- Record a dead body of someone who committed suicide so you could get views and cause another controversy,

- Cause a stampede at a convention to cause a controversy

- Staged a graphic fake death in front of hundreds of tween fans to cause a controversy etc. etc. etc.

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

tumblr_mz81ecOSr51qaboh9o2_250.gif

Welp.

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

LordEnigma
Just now, SychosSoChic said:

Raise your hand if you've ever done something on the same level of Scummy as the following:

- Record a dead body of someone who committed suicide so you could get views and cause another controversy,

- Cause a stampede at a convention to cause a controversy

- Staged a graphic fake death in front of hundreds of tween fans to cause a controversy etc. etc. etc.

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

tumblr_mz81ecOSr51qaboh9o2_250.gif

Welp.

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

But it’s not about comparing mistakes to other people’s mistakes. Again, what he did was wrong BUT I hope he can learn from this. I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve criticism, but - idk.

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Obviously I get that....

BUT I just see so many people on this site cast as many stones as possible at so many different celebrities. They are human, they make mistakes, no one is ever going to be squeaky clean. And some people make more mistakes or do more wrong things than others. It sometimes causes me so much anxiety to read things on this site - it affects me deeply. I just get sad when I see people dragged to filth over something they SEEM to regret.

Idk how to put it but I just place all of those things on me or see that maybe I’m not that good of a person or whatever even though my mistakes don’t reflect his.

Yes, he is responsible for his actions and he deserves criticism. Maybe I just long for forgiveness of my own actions so I give that forgiveness to others.

Mmmm I totally see what you're saying. I also think that it goes too far here for a lot of celebs. I just personally think this dude will never learn, that's just his brand... 

Musery

learning takes time and effort. so yes he should have a second chance. a chance that involves him disappearing from social media for a few months or years, figuring himself out & re-gaining his sense of reality. if he has done that, then i agree he should have a chance to step back into the public. a second chance is not a free pass for people to forget what you have done, it’s for working on yourself. and for once in private without a camera in your face 

holy scheisse

He also wouldn't say verbally that he deserved what he got. Lololol he's sooooo over and he knows it...but he feels like a victim and like his apology should restore him to normalcy. Poor guy🤭

I never watched his videos before the incident and I won't watch them now. Nothing is stopping him from making videos though right? He's just taken off the ad package page.

He should go back to making videos, it's his decision. 

Don't visit my profile

KingRedd

What he did was wrong... HOWEVER, people don’t have to like him but the constant hate is a little much. He had a huge fall and lost his ad revenue and shows. He made a mistake, it’s time for everyone to move on not continue witch hunting lol. At some point after awhile it starts to look like bullying. 

Guess im different ha 

May I Read You? 😎

Tokyo Rose

If he had done just 25% of what he did in Japan in some other countries, this would be a very different story. 

In the mid-east he probably wouldn't have made it out ALIVE. 

Oh but we're supposed to feel so sorry for the thing because he gets a few negative online comments :giggle:

1 hour ago, LDR said:

Not to throw a conspiracy out there, but this whole thing seems staged somehow. Like, the "sadness/despair" on his face almost seems stage.

I feel like there will be two or three weeks of "paparazzi" catching him looking depressed so that people feel bad for taking his career away. Just hope people don't fall for it. He seemed to be really into this whole TMZ interaction, which isn't something a normal person would enjoy unless they're trying to become famous for dumb ****.

Right? a Bieber tea

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

ah man, i know what he did was unspeakable and really awful and i just shaded him 4 comments up but he looks destroyed in the video :/ 

i can't help but feel really bad for him, being pestered with the pap like that with red around his eyes. at the end of the day he's still human, hopefully he's okay mentally because nobody deserves to suffer from depression etc

i don't think he deserves to come back as one the top youtubers (infact YT ought to demonotize his entire channel) but i do pray he recovers from this :ohno: 

I hope the people he disrespected can recover. 

I already know that he'll come back though. People will eventually start feeling bad for him and he'll be on top once again. That's what happens with these things. 

Not before he makes another trip to Japan and apologize to the people he offended there in person and make a video. 

DeleteMyAccount
14 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

What he did was wrong... HOWEVER, people don’t have to like him but the constant hate is a little much. He had a huge fall and lost his ad revenue and shows. He made a mistake, it’s time for everyone to move on not continue witch hunting lol. At some point after awhile it starts to look like bullying. 

Guess im different ha 

The fact is that this isn't the first time he's done something bad. Most people don't realize that. At some point you deserve what's coming to you. He's a big boy. He can handle it. He's done worse to others. 

ryanripley
25 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I hope the people he disrespected can recover. 

I already know that he'll come back though. People will eventually start feeling bad for him and he'll be on top once again. That's what happens with these things. 

so do i, i only mentioned logan because he's the one in the video in the OP

i really think he should just step away from fame and youtube should demonotize his channel. he didn't expect to f*ck up so bad and have the entire internet against him and i can only imagine how insane that must be :/ 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived