💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul Thinks He Should Get A Second Chance

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Not sure if this is AP, but my honest opinion is that he crossed the line the first time with him showing a man that took his own life on camera, not to mention he took Japan's culture and disrespected it, and the recent video of him saying the N word is far past forgiveness.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of his fans and views are super young kids who can’t grasp what a moron he is so he’s not going anywhere... unfortunately 

Arcanum

In b4 he starts farming in the countryside & making vids about crops introducing his Loganne era in the blogosphere.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Just now, Doot said:

This sounds like "I have no other employment skills so please let me just keep recording myself."

Dispite this, a paid advertisement from Hanes gives him more money than the average American makes in a year.

ryanripley

ah man, i know what he did was unspeakable and really awful and i just shaded him 4 comments up but he looks destroyed in the video :/ 

i can't help but feel really bad for him, being pestered with the pap like that with red around his eyes. at the end of the day he's still human, hopefully he's okay mentally because nobody deserves to suffer from depression etc

i don't think he deserves to come back as one the top youtubers (infact YT ought to demonotize his entire channel) but i do pray he recovers from this :ohno: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GAGASLAYME

I always have  believed  that anyone deserves a second chance

Yea people screw up but he is only like what 21? Yea the things he did were very disrespectful but if he returns with a pure heart, postive intentions  and had a complete 180 why not

We all deserve a second chance because we aren't all perfect.If we do screw up the first time,We learn from it and makes ourselves a better person.

I just have been feeling bad for the poor lad  even through all this.He is human.He just looks so broken rn:(

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

4 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Dispite this, a paid advertisement from Hanes gives him more money than the average American makes in a year.

like Hanes underwear? :laughga:

swordstalker

We're already giving him a second chance aren't we? You just made a thread about him and we're complaining about him in the comments. We're giving him all the attention he's asking for. He's getting those clicks, people who didn't know about him before are hearing about him now and maybe he's gaining an even bigger audience. If you truly believe he's crossed the line, how can you justify giving him exactly what he's asking for? And don't say that his disrespect is an important conversation to have, because he knows damn well that it's disrespectful. 

4a4.gif

Archived