đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Aaliyah would've turned 39 today

LaLuna

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Today would've been the 39th birthday of the late, great Aaliyah Dana Haughton, who tragically died in a plane crash in 2001. 

aaliyah.jpg

Let's take a moment to remember the life and legacy of this talented beauty. 

R.I.P. Babygirl. You will never be forgotten.

This song remains one of my favourites! Her and Timbaland had such incredible music together and I wish she was still here to save music as it has been fairly bad in the last few years and see how much she has influenced many different artists! R.I.P. Babygirl

joemayzzin

I still bop to "Try Again" 17 years later.. god i was so young when that came out, man i feel old right now hahaha

also can't forget her total Slayage in "Queen Of The Damned" 

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday in heaven :wub:

That J
1 hour ago, joemayzin said:

I still bop to "Try Again" 17 years later.. god i was so young when that came out, man i feel old right now hahaha

also can't forget her total Slayage in "Queen Of The Damned" 

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday in heaven :wub:

I'm right there with ya!  

Yesssssss I love Queen Of The Damned! Highly recommend it if anyone here hasn't seen it.   Much love to her always.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

geopang

Such a legendary, beautiful, and talented woman. Much better than half the pop/r&b girls today. It makes me sad to think that she's been gone for so many years. 

Also, her red album is titled "Aaliyah" is amazing.

LaLuna
4 hours ago, geopang said:

Such a legendary, beautiful, and talented woman. Much better than half the pop/r&b girls today. It makes me sad to think that she's been gone for so many years. 

Also, her red album is titled "Aaliyah" is amazing.

"Aaliyah" is definitely one of my favorite albums of all time. It was ahead of its time, such a good album. 

Archived