Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

A tragedy the likes of which has not been seen since 27 December 2016 :diane: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

I love this song. Brings me right back to Futuresex/Lovesounds and I loved that sound and album.

Going to see him live for the first time ever this year!

Jeroen Bloeming
33 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Do we already know the song which will be released this Friday?

Thursday , it's called Supplies. It's kinda country with electro

Jewels n Drugs

Wasnt it #120 like yesterday? whatisthetruth.gif

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

PanPikus
50 minutes ago, Doot said:

Me too! 

I am just so surprised because this sounds like a demo that someone managed to record from their phone in their pocket. You can't even really hear him singing :cryga:

I don't even remember how this song sounds like, cause I listened to it once and I'm not planning to hear it ever again. Maybe if he's going to sing it on Super Bowl, then it will be the second time :derpga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

44 minutes ago, LDR said:

I love this song. Brings me right back to Futuresex/Lovesounds and I loved that sound and album.

Going to see him live for the first time ever this year!

Indeed! It also has quite nice innovative approaches. Very excited for the album! #talentreallywon

It’s just an awful song. At first I thought it was gonna take a bunch of listens to grow on me but no it’s just a bad song (if song is what you even call it) 

2 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Wasnt it #120 like yesterday? whatisthetruth.gif

It was bubbling under at 20 because the song hadn’t had a full tracking week until now :laughga:

3 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

How? The song didn't even reach #1 on iTunes and has mediocre streams.

payola :madge:

StrawberryBlond

Considering it's the lead single from a big name after a nearly 5 year break, you'd think it would be much higher. The amount of views it has is tragic and its likes are even more tragic. Finesse, the fourth single from a 2016 album, debuted one day before and its got over 80 million views and 2.1 million likes, which is one hell of a comparison. I think that song really took the shine off Justin's comeback into the bargain. Of course the SB will help it but it looks like its just going to explode and then be forgotten about quickly. Some members here said it would be the next big #1, it would just take time. 2 weeks in, I highly doubt that. Justin's proved as of late that his fans really help carry his sales, so if they aren't feeling it in the first two weeks, it's unlikely to happen.

His album is coming out immediately after and the tour starts the next month. It all points towards an artist who is really worried about failing with their comeback. These Xtina-esque breaks between albums are doing him in the same way it did to her at this rate. His 20/20 Experience Part 2 was a non event with none of the songs being hits whatsoever and the only reason Can't Stop The Feeling did so well was because it was the heavily promoted track from a kids movie. His last big hit was Mirrors in 2013 and even that wasn't on the level of hits in the streaming age of today. He's in his late 30's now, he can't expect massive success every time he makes an appearance. He's a bigger deal for those of us who grew up in the NSYNC/Britney/Justified/Sexyback years between 1999-2006, when he became famous and built his legacy. But he's hardly relevant to the new generation, who are currently listening to Taylor Swift, Camila Cabello, Justin Bieber and trap beats from up and coming rappers.

Archived