Jump to content
question

How many kids will gaga have?

Featured Posts

DoremonLove   Paws Up 3,129
DoremonLove

Yeah so i have nothing to do so i started thinking about how many kids will gaga have?

I hope she will have one kid of her own:flutter: imagine PregnantGa with baby bump :flutter:

Its a random post also am i d only one who thinks about this:sweat:

New little monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 66,039
ryanripley

i think the question should be can she even have kids? :ohno: 

  • Like 4
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
https://goo.gl/wFxoYL

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheShameMonster   Paws Up 13,134
TheShameMonster

she's already had millions of us :diane:

CTqGNL6WEAAJnEm.png

 

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 12
karma's not a liar, she keep receipts

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF   Paws Up 4,133
FfFfFfFF

May. the speculation begin. I want to bookmark this. :gaysia:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove   Paws Up 3,129
DoremonLove
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i think the question should be can she even have kids? :ohno: 

Please dont say like this:ohno: i think she wants kids i really hope she has a kid:ohno:

a cute baby boy:sara:

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
New little monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balue   Paws Up 180
Balue

I hope she has lots of them!!! With her genes, talent😍😍😍😍😍

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 66,039
ryanripley
Just now, DoremonLove said:

Please dont say like this:ohno: i think she wants kids i really hope she has a kid:ohno:

a cute baby boy:sara:

i want her to have her own little baby boy too :giveup: 

i truly pray her illness doesn't get in the way :giveup: but maybe she can donate her eggs to a carrier so it'll still be part gaga :giveup: 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
https://goo.gl/wFxoYL

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove   Paws Up 3,129
DoremonLove
1 minute ago, seXXX dreams said:

twins :wub: 

Yass that would be so cute:wub:

  • Like 1
New little monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sailor   Paws Up 3,311
Sailor

I think she said she wanted a whole baseball team of them. :laughga:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • Shook 1
bannedT for life and it's SAD

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove   Paws Up 3,129
DoremonLove
Just now, ryanripley said:

i want her to have her own little baby boy too :giveup: 

i truly pray her illness doesn't get in the way :giveup: but maybe she can donate her eggs to a carrier so it'll still be part gaga :giveup: 

But then how will i see PregnantGa with baby bump:giveup:

9 months is a wonderful experience:giveup:

 

New little monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 66,039
ryanripley
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

But then how will i see PregnantGa with baby bump:giveup:

9 months is a wonderful experience:giveup:

 

Lady_GaGa_bbc_big_weekend.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1305530599571

:selena: 

  • LMAO 13
https://goo.gl/wFxoYL

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove   Paws Up 3,129
DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Sailor said:

I think she said she wanted a whole baseball team of them. :laughga:

So many cute little gagas:flutter: they would be so talented n beautiful like her :flutter:

  • YAAAS 2
New little monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sailor   Paws Up 3,311
Sailor
Just now, DoremonLove said:

So many cute little gagas:flutter: they would be so talented n beautiful like her :flutter:

Okay but she better wait until she's like 90 to have them because I want consistent bops. :poot:

  • LMAO 12
bannedT for life and it's SAD

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove   Paws Up 3,129
DoremonLove
Just now, ryanripley said:

Lady_GaGa_bbc_big_weekend.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1305530599571

:selena: 

I meant for real:selena:

that pregnacy glow:flutter:

New little monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×