Hope they name her Easton

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Opulence
1 hour ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Hope they name her Easton

They should've called Saint South tbh

North, South, Easton West :trollga: 

StrawberryBlond

I wondered when this was going to be announced. I'd been led to believe that the due date was early January, so now we're in mid January, I wondered what was going on. I hope they don't give her a ridiculous name. North West is actually quite cool and Saint is just a standard celebrity baby name, so here's hoping they don't go overboard with the third time. I'm also glad to hear that it's just one child. There had been rumours for the longest time that it was going to be twins because she was jealous of Beyonce stealing all the limelight and wanted the same outcome (there have been so many twins born in Hollywood lately and multiple births are so rare that it does make you wonder if they engineer it).. She could have put the surrogate on special pills that are supposed to increase your likelihood of having multiple babies and whatnot, so I'm so pleased that they just let nature take its course.

2 hours ago, Opulence said:

I’m a firm believer Kylie was the surrogate btw

Why? Kylie's still apparently pregnant right now, as is Khloe. They're hardly going to announce at this point that it was a false alarm. Kylie's apparently 6 months gone and I saw a photo of her last week in a baggy t-shirt, looking about that. If she had been the surrogate, she'd have a full-term baby bump which would be showing by now and the afterbirth bump would take ages to go down. Why would they fake it anyway? If Kylie was the surrogate, why would there be any need to hide it? Wouldn't it look better for their image if they made a big deal of Kylie being the surrogate to provide her sister with the baby she wants but can't have?

Opulence
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Why? Kylie's still apparently pregnant right now, as is Khloe. They're hardly going to announce at this point that it was a false alarm. Kylie's apparently 6 months gone and I saw a photo of her last week in a baggy t-shirt, looking about that. If she had been the surrogate, she'd have a full-term baby bump which would be showing by now and the afterbirth bump would take ages to go down. Why would they fake it anyway? If Kylie was the surrogate, why would there be any need to hide it? Wouldn't it look better for their image if they made a big deal of Kylie being the surrogate to provide her sister with the baby she wants but can't have?

The Kardashians need all the speculation they can get from each sister, articles etc. and confirmations make for shorter attention time. Travis Scott has fully denied he is going to be a father. Plus, Kylie is so young with a few more career moves to make before a child of her own. Kylie will say that the blackout during the surrogate pregnancy was due to her not wanting to use it as a way to get attention, as it isn't really her thing to get attention about, its Kim's baby, she "was just doing a nice thing for her sister". I also think that the surrogate identity would have leaked if it wasn't a family member, just by one of their friends, too many fake b*tches in Hollywood.

StrawberryBlond
19 minutes ago, Opulence said:

The Kardashians need all the speculation they can get from each sister, articles etc. and confirmations make for shorter attention time. Travis Scott has fully denied he is going to be a father. Plus, Kylie is so young with a few more career moves to make before a child of her own. Kylie will say that the blackout during the surrogate pregnancy was due to her not wanting to use it as a way to get attention, as it isn't really her thing to get attention about, its Kim's baby, she "was just doing a nice thing for her sister". I also think that the surrogate identity would have leaked if it wasn't a family member, just by one of their friends, too many fake b*tches in Hollywood.

I think it's a case of Travis simply not wanting to be a father, the rumours are that he's dumped her already. Why couldn't Kylie have just made a mistake or protection failed? Sometimes we've got plans but they don't work out. And there have been (albeit blurred out) photos of the supposed surrogate before, appears to be a black woman with dreadlocks.

Opulence
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I think it's a case of Travis simply not wanting to be a father, the rumours are that he's dumped her already. Why couldn't Kylie have just made a mistake or protection failed? Sometimes we've got plans but they don't work out. And there have been (albeit blurred out) photos of the supposed surrogate before, appears to be a black woman with dreadlocks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5276785/Fans-wild-theory-Kylie-Jenner-Kims-surrogate.html

It ain't just me sis, also remember those rumours this weekend about Kylie going into labour?... Sus

I guess we'll just wait and see :classy:

StrawberryBlond
22 hours ago, Opulence said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5276785/Fans-wild-theory-Kylie-Jenner-Kims-surrogate.html

It ain't just me sis, also remember those rumours this weekend about Kylie going into labour?... Sus

I guess we'll just wait and see :classy:

Still doesn't make sense. In order to be a surrogate, you have to have had at least one full term pregnancy. Most surrogates are usually in their late 20's or older as well. For a doctor to do this for a childless 20 year old just wouldn't happen as lawsuits would be too big if anything went wrong, it would all be pinned on the doctor who did it for inseminating a clearly inexperienced young girl. Also, do you think Kylie Jenner of all people would ruin her young body for a pregnancy that isn't even hers? Let's face it, she's probably the most vain one in that family, she wouldn't do something so selfless and endangering to her figure. The reason people speculate that she's been out of the public eye for a long time is because she doesn't want everyone to see her as "fat" and also because she can't get lip fillers while pregnant, so she'll look very different and doesn't want to be ridiculed. It doesn't take much to work out the real story. She also apparently just got a crib delivered to her home. She's supposedly 6 months pregnant right now, so 3 months from now, if she doesn't give birth, people will be demanding answers that she can't provide. And as I've already said, we've seen blurred out photos of the supposed surrogate, though, I meant to say "with braids," not dreadlocks.

Archived