šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy perry : "It's better to be real than relevant"

Jinzo

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

I love you Katy but your neither.:shrug:

You said this was gonna be a WOKE album and that's simply not what you delivered.Ā 

Katy of makeup is like the Christina of OreosĀ :poot:

angels forever, forever angels

Computer

Good, I am at my wits end with 90's gloss that my hair gets stuck in.Ā  Real and relevant queen.

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

DeleteMyAccount

That's true, Katy. But you also said Prism and Witness would be very different albums until you made them into the same pop you always do.Ā 

Sepsami

NOW she says that :awkney:Ā 

I just wish she'd be more authentic,Ā not freak out over success and stop following whatever is cool (like all those cringy old memes in her recent music videos :saladga:)Ā 

Girl is 33Ā not 13 :awkney:Ā 

Duella Dvil

Honestly, hearing that come from THE CANDY POP GIRL with THE MOST NUMBER ONES ON AN ALBUM

Think about that.

That she "gave that up" to honor herself. I admire it. This Witness era kinda made me respect Katy. She fully understands how big she was. She fully understands where she's at now. Now she is honoring herself, doing what she wants.

Whether or not the witness era was supposed to be "Woke" or whatever is irrelevant.

Witness World Wide REALLY opened my eye to her.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

DelusionalGaga

Some may not like her crazy antics this era but you have to admit that she's actually showing personality. Since last year we've been seeing her as a real person instead of the pop puppet she was before. That's worth somethingĀ 

Archived