💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Gomez's Mom Drags Her For Working with Woody Allen

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Yikes, this is getting ugly between Selena and her mom.

Buzzfeed says:

Gomez is set to star in Allen's upcoming film, A Rainy Day in New York alongside Timothée Chalamet, Elle Fanning, and Jude Law. Chalamet said on Monday night he will donate his fee from the film in light of the allegations.

Fans began hounding Selena's mom on Instagram to get Selena to speak out, to which her mom said:

sub-buzz-2882-1516111591-2.png?downsize=

Source: https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/selena-gomez-mandy-teefey-instagram-woody-allen?utm_term=.at3BgRJA5#.kdyVB8voL

DiscoHeaven23

I've been on Selena's mom side with the Justin thing and this though

In my opinion, it seems like Selena has a self-detructive personality and her mom has just wanted to help her make better choices. 

DeleteMyAccount

Is Woody Allen actually guilty of anything? It seems odd that people will go crazy about Trump allegations but not his. My one criticism about Hollywood is that the protest only seems to go so far. You have to keep it fair among everyone.

AlexanderMagno

What allegations is Woody Allen facing? Such a shame, he's one of the greatest screenwriters ever :ohno:

Dominic

It seems kind of...tacky to air your family business like this, no? :sweat:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

2 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

It seems kind of...tacky to air your family business like this, no? :sweat:

exactly. but makes you wonder how desperate she is for her daughter to listen?

at the same time moms of showbiz kids always suss me out.. Like i dont need my daughter to be on barney

Edonis
21 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Is Woody Allen actually guilty of anything? It seems odd that people will go crazy about Trump allegations but not his. My one criticism about Hollywood is that the protest only seems to go so far. You have to keep it fair among everyone.

He took nudes pictures of and had sex with his adoptive daughter while he was still married to Mia Farrow. :rip: Then they got married.

And that’s just the proven stuff, he’s had a long history of straight up weird behavior with younger actresses and coworkers. He’s notorious in Hollywood and has been that way since the 70’s (before the marrying his adoptive daughter incident). 

Theres always 2 sides the every story though, so that’s up to you to choose what to believe. In general, a lot of Hollywood people (male and female) claim to feel very uncomfortable around him, but continue to work for him because he’s loved by the academy and he’s considered a pioneer in “art films”.  

Computer
6 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

What allegations is Woody Allen facing? Such a shame, he's one of the greatest screenwriters ever :ohno:

He married his daughter and it was always sort of weird but I'm not an expert on whatever other things he was accused of.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

I couldn't imagine having a mother this tacky.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DiscoHeaven23
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Here's a link to his history of allegations:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/redeye/redeye-history-sexual-abuse-allegations-woody-allen-20160719-story.html

Some stand out parts:

January 1992

Mia Farrow (his significant other) discovers explicit photos of her 20-year-old adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn, in Allen’s possession and realizes they are having an affair.

Aug. 6, 1992

At the advice of a lawyer, Farrow takes Dylan (her daughter) to a pediatrician, who reports the 7-year-old’s story of sexual abuse to the police by legal requirement, launching an investigation. Allen denies the allegations.

September 1993

After months of investigation, the Connecticut state’s attorney says he has enough cause to prosecute Allen but wants to spare Dylan the trauma of a trial.

January 12, 2014

Allen is given the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement award at the 71st Golden Globes. Ronan Farrow (his son with Mia) tweets, “Missed the Woody Allen tribute—did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?”

holy scheisse
8 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Really? Cuz dozens of Hollywood stars have been blacklisted in the past few months for their sexual misconduct but Trump is still president after months of that story breaking 

SychosSoChic

I think Serena has ambitions and dreams of being The Girl of our generation, and practically being raised in this industry, she's probably a lot more ruthless and intelligent than we give her credit for :oprah:

Probably, being the key words :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

DeleteMyAccount
12 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Really? Cuz dozens of Hollywood stars have been blacklisted in the past few months for their sexual misconduct but Trump is still president after months of that story breaking 

I wouldn't say dozens. Maybe a handful. And I'm referring to Woody. None of the people who collaborated with in the past few years would've ever sat down with Trump for a fun dinner and support his candidacy. The point is what's the point of this narrative of speaking out when certain people can get away with it.

Archived