💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

justin bieber to his fans ''look at you, you make me sick''

Neydelina

Featured Posts

sethrb101

Justin Bieber’s fans make me sick too. They’re indicative of stan culture as a whole :madge:

#Gaga2020

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Strigoi said:

I would like to believe he is a good person, but if he gets so fueled with anxiety and rage by public attention then he should just fade from obscurity. 

Cause targeting your own fans, the people who made you a millionare, is literally going to ruin his reputation.

If he's so "passionate" about music, then he shouldn't have a problem releasing indie records from home and never touring. Be graceful and bow out if you can't handle the heat of the spotlight.

There are many better and more humble artists, who treat their fans, paparazzi, and the media with candor. 

but what if the good sis is contractually obligated to keep putting out albums where he has to work with whatever producers his label want. I sometimes think that with everything going on he probably wants to take a long hiatus but he never does, so that's probably because he is not allowed to?

Dominic

I'm with the Biebs on this one surprisingly. He's said he doesn't want to do photos and stuff anymore and his fans know exactly the kind of artist they are a fan of. He said no photos and she shoved a camera in his face still.

Maybe he could have been nicer but i can't crucify him for this. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Dark Anatomy
Just now, vocalqueef said:

but what if the good sis is contractually obligated to keep putting out albums where he has to work with whatever producers his label want. I sometimes think that with everything going on he probably wants to take a long hiatus but he never does, so that's probably because he is not allowed to?

That could very well be the situation. He either needs to crank out albums like nobodys business. Or do a media blackout to a point when he does release a record he flops and his label drops him. 

Edonis
1 minute ago, vocalqueef said:

It depends on the contract but if they don’t want to be “famous” anymore but they’re still under contract, then they don’t promote it or do the bare minimum of promo (think PI radio promo, but with 1 or 2 performances). 

DeleteMyAccount

Justin is lucky to have a career after his n****r videos surfaced. Very lucky. He should be grateful even when certain fans are being annoying.

Anderson123

Yet everyone loves his music and make him even bigger. I don't understand why he's still in the business. The thing that bothers me is that he had this bad attitude for a long time then suddenly released that Skrillex/Diplo collaboration then his album and it was hit after hit. I just can't stand his music nor his face.

well to be fair, at the beginning of the video he said something like "i need ... level of respect". that kind of indicates that something happened before the video started that made him say those things ... 

he seems very stressed tbh.  dont jump on the h8 train so easily u guys.

Lord Temptation

Selfish brat Bieber and his superficial brat fans deserve each other tbqfh :madge:

scallywally

Most people know he's a ****, if the want to ignore that and still follow him they get what they should expect.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived