Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnnTakamaki

Like seriously how can he still have fans after many drama like this :saladga:

Edit: but yeah both of him & his fan are problem 

Meredith Grey

I love him so much but he’s so horrible. It’s like...  His actions disgust me but i always go back to loving him. :saladga:

Neydelina
3 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

I love him so much but he’s so horrible. It’s like...  His actions disgust me but i always go back to loving him. :saladga:

this is called Stockholm syndrome

look it up bb

and get saved :trollga:

Edonis

And y’all little meltdownesters think you have it bad because she can’t answer your “CoME To BRazIL!1!1!!” demands :rip:

His fans only stick around cause he's hot. I swear if he wasn't hot, he wouldn't even be this famous. His fans only like him for being hot. If he was ugly they wouldn't let their fav spit on them.

2 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

His fans only stick around cause he's hot. I swear if he wasn't hot, he wouldn't even be this famous. His fans only like him for being hot. If he was ugly they wouldn't let their fav spit on them.

He isn't hot anymore.

Those all tattoos destroyed everything! 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Reality

I just don't understand why people continually support him when he treats his own fans like this. On one hand, it is wrong for a fan to just show up and take a picture without even asking, but on the other hand, he didn't need to escalate it. The whole "you're making me sick" just sounds so melodramatic.

🖤👹

2 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

would any pop star have a career without a pretty face? :selena: minus Ed Sheeran

Just now, Rifek said:

He isn't hot anymore.

Those all tattoos destroyed everything! 

I think he's still hot, but not as much as he used to. His fans still think he's the sexiest men alive lol

This is why my only queen is Gaga :firega:, you've never seen her being rude to her fans...in any case she is always trying to act politely and like she didn't care that some are invading her privacy :duck:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

would any pop star have a career without a pretty face? :selena: minus Ed Sheeran

Tru dat

But I'm saying that his fans seem to only like him for being hot. Whereas I love Ariana not only for her beautiful appearance but her voice, music, etc. Now if she were to spit on her fans and say they disgust her or throw fan art out of her car, I wouldn't care for her anymore. But Beliebers still love their idol cause his face stays cute

Dark Anatomy

I would like to believe he isnt a horrible person, but if he gets so fueled with anxiety and rage by public attention then he should just fade from obscurity. 

Cause targeting your own fans, the people who made you a millionare, is literally going to ruin his reputation.

If he's so "passionate" about music, then he shouldn't have a problem releasing indie records from home and never touring. Be graceful and bow out if you can't handle the heat of the spotlight.

There are many better and more humble artists, who treat their fans, paparazzi, and the media with candor. 

Justin is clearly one of those celebrities that never should have been famous in the first place. Not because he isn’t talented, he is when he actually wants to be, but because he clearly doesn’t know how to handle fame. 

Being at that level of fame isn’t something that lasts for a few years and then you can disappear and get a job as an accountant. Just a further example of why making a child famous is not a good idea. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived