💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you relate? (JWT)

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

Hey guys!

Well, 2 days ago I attended my first Lady Gaga concert which was also my first "big" show in years. I was super excited for it since weeks before and, obviously, when I entered the venue my excitement grew to unimaginable levels. The show was everything I expected and more, I couldn't be more happy to have seen Gaga since I had been waiting for 8 years. The music, the lights, the environment, her voice, everything was perfect. 

However the day after the show I felt so sad but not like "Ohh I'll have to wait a few more years to see her again", I was deeply sad, in fact I hadn't been that sad in a very long time. And then I started to think about the night before and it all felt surreal, like a dream, like I had never been there. The show seemed to last 20 minutes (I guess this happened to everyone) and I started to feel like I didn't enjoy it 100% and I still feel like that, somehow I expected this show to have a bigger impact on me but all I can think about is regretting I didn't enjoy it like I was supposed to. I know it might not make a lot of sense but I really want to know if you guys felt like this after one of her shows. I sometimes think I was so excited that I really didn't process what was happening those 2 hours but I'm kind of disappointed, not with the show since it was AMAZING, but with me :giveup:

GagaSkeletonWay
5 minutes ago, The Bling said:

At least you've been to her concert :selena:

Yes, I know! I don't want to offend anyone, 'cause I know what it's like to wait for years and not be able to go :giveup:

I'm not complaining, I just don't get it.

Magneto

I know exactly how you feel. artRAVE was the best concert/party/night of my life. It felt like a surreal dream and it was a completely sober high that no alcohol or drug could ever mimic. I was also kinda depressed after, because I knew that it would be long before I got to see Gaga again, but mainly because it would take a long time before I would ever have such an amazing night! 

Free my mind

DoremonLove

I can relate sometimes u r so excited in the moment that later it feels it was just a dream haha :wub: happens with me too

I have never been to her concert but other experiences:laughga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

All that anticipation leading up to the concert, and then suddenly it's over. It's not uncommon I don't think. Post-concert depression some people call it!

PerfectGUY

OMGGGGGGGG I've been trying to explain that feeling for soooo long !!! Happened to me with artRAVE

Like ARTPOP is my favourite album and I was soooo excited. The show was perfect.

But still I felt like I didn't enjoy it 

It's so weiirrddddd

Oriane

I haven't seen her in concert yet but I understand this feeling, it often happens to me, when I live big and important things. All the time all I can think is "I have to enjoy it because it will be over at one point" and then when it's over, I feel sad and I know that I won't experience this again for a long time.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Modern Ecstacy

I believe its called post concert depression. 

Never been to a Gaga show (or any other show for that matter) but I feel like I'm someone who would most likely suffer from it. 

1 hour ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Hey guys!

Well, 2 days ago I attended my first Lady Gaga concert which was also my first "big" show in years. I was super excited for it since weeks before and, obviously, when I entered the venue my excitement grew to unimaginable levels. The show was everything I expected and more, I couldn't be more happy to have seen Gaga since I had been waiting for 8 years. The music, the lights, the environment, her voice, everything was perfect. 

However the day after the show I felt so sad but not like "Ohh I'll have to wait a few more years to see her again", I was deeply sad, in fact I hadn't been that sad in a very long time. And then I started to think about the night before and it all felt surreal, like a dream, like I had never been there. The show seemed to last 20 minutes (I guess this happened to everyone) and I started to feel like I didn't enjoy it 100% and I still feel like that, somehow I expected this show to have a bigger impact on me but all I can think about is regretting I didn't enjoy it like I was supposed to. I know it might not make a lot of sense but I really want to know if you guys felt like this after one of her shows. I sometimes think I was so excited that I really didn't process what was happening those 2 hours but I'm kind of disappointed, not with the show since it was AMAZING, but with me :giveup:

I attended the same concert and I feel like that too!! Omg, you just described my feelings precisely...

I was so in shock that I wasn't able to feel anything, even though I was jumping and singing my lungs out.
It is sooo weird to feel like that. It's like I've never been there, and it's kinda sad. Like, I can't believe my memories because they feel like a dream. She was literally in front of me and I'm questioning if it was real life. I just believe I was there because of the pics and videos, but even with all of this, it doesn't feel real. 
 :selena:

You get used to it, but it is addicting. I saw three shows this tour, and almost bought a ticket to another one. 

11 hours ago, Liza said:

All that anticipation leading up to the concert, and then suddenly it's over. It's not uncommon I don't think. Post-concert depression some people call it!

THIS! It’s a common thing for people who attend concerts especially ones with an artist they are huge fans of. 

reditaccount288

Totally relatable, im feeling that i didnt enjoy it enought and I regret it

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

giskardsb

The same endorphins get generated during a show  that many drugs enhance, with similar results in the come down.

Which is probably why it’s a good thing I don’t live in Vegas. I’d be there every show looking for another Gaga high  :D

Archived