💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga: Five Foot Two before JWT shows

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

Hey guys! So Gaga confirmed that they will play Five Foot Two before every show of the JWT. Do you think it’s just there to entertain people during waiting time or that they put the movie for an other reason. I thought about that and I think maybe they try to show the movie to the GP so they get a more personal view of her. What do you think ? And do you like this idea? :stalkga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

34 minutes ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

Hey guys! So Gaga confirmed that they will play Five Foot Two before every show of the JWT. Do you think it’s just there to entertain people during waiting time or that they put the movie for an other reason. I thought about that and I think maybe they try to show the movie to the GP so they get a more personal view of her. What do you think ? And do you like this idea? :stalkga:

That's basically it. I like that the GP (as most fans have already watched the doc and tour videos online) will enjoy almost 4 hours of Gaga in a way that they probably have never seen before. Plus the doc is a really good way to introduce herself, her story, her family, the album, her team and her struggles.

Archived