Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Five Foot Two to be played before JWT

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an amazing idea. I remember getting there at 7pm and waiting forever and thought in my head she should play the documentary. now it'll be such a fun movie screening experience

She takes the documentary to another level :pray:

And people will finally understand why she rescheduled the EU leg.

And the documentary ends with 'Diamond Heart' and the she starts the show with DH :giveup:

Smart move! :tony:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

MonsterOfSpain

Why didn't they play it on Saturday? :interestinga: When they aired the commercial everyone got so excited.

I think it's a good idea. At my show the wait felt like forever cause it was a few hours of nothing.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

ryanripley

a fantastic idea, i really recommend everyone rewatch this documentary because it's very eye opening about what to expect

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

BEST OPENING ACT EVER! Lady Starlight is shook :derpga:

DJ whitewhatever commented today he misses her under her new release post on Instagram. Would love a collar between the two lady’s :firega:

its a good idea tbh, non hardcore fans will understand her more by watching the documentary before seeing her perform. 

Pray4FameGa
5 hours ago, benKo said:

Maybe it's meant to be an explanation to the people who don't understand her illness. All european dates were rescheduled because of that and she wants everyone to understand why.

Good point. Never thought of that

NewYorkCity

She played the trailer on Sunday and we all went crazy lol she probably heard us scream and though: yas let’s play it.

it is an amazing idea. I would have loved to see it in my show. Watching all the process of creation and then the concert. 

littlepotter

omg it would be a nice experience to watch with everyone else! imagine the cheers at the boobs :laughga:

chaeri pls

Archived