Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Five Foot Two to be played before JWT

Hurem

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Why are people mad about this? It's a documentary ABOUT GAGA. And a great one at that. I don't see the problem. It's not like she's replacing the show with the doc. Plus, having been to 4 Gaga concerts, she's always late af, so watching the doc before she comes on sounds like a great way to pass the time. Y'all are just looking for reasons to get mad at this point :triggered:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Inb4 Director's Cut version with new scenes :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Omg that's great :woot: That'll make the wait before she begins feel so much shorter :giveup:

I swear time seems to go at quarter speed when you're stood there inside waiting for the show to start :wtfga:

MaybeKermit
17 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg that's great :woot: That'll make the wait before she begins feel so much shorter :giveup:

I swear time seems to go at quarter speed when you're stood there inside waiting for the show to start :wtfga:

this omg

I remember at the artRAVE, we kept waitingggg and time didn't pass by :rip: Lady Starlight's performance seemed like 5hours, and afterwards it took another 2hours before the official intro started playing :saladga:

I’d take this over the art instillation before the artrave any day. Not dissing the videos but they seemed to go on forever at least with this fans can sing along when clips of her singing come on and this is the closest il get to seeing it at on a cinema screen 

LMSince2008

Gagadaily is a site where rumor threads are the best place to go. It’s more fun here in GGD. :laughga:

#2018radioisours

Schizophonic
29 minutes ago, LMSince2008 said:

Gagadaily is a site where rumor threads are the best place to go. It’s more fun here in GGD. :laughga:

its not a rumour. they actually do show the documentary.

edengowon

I'm going to Birmingham and I'm excited but I won't get to the arena till at least 7.10pm. I'll see the end of 5F2 though and I CAN'T WAIT! 

the artist formerly known as melancholia

PeachJug
On 1/16/2018 at 9:12 AM, Dawson said:

when you want more views on your video so you force everyone that bought a ticket to watch 

she's not forcing them though bc she says if you get there early

forcing would be playing it DURING the show

On 1/21/2018 at 12:48 AM, GagaSummerboy said:

I'm going to Birmingham and I'm excited but I won't get to the arena till at least 7.10pm. I'll see the end of 5F2 though and I CAN'T WAIT! 

she begins playing the docu at 7pm

Signature loading… 👹🖤

DeleteMyAccount
On 1/16/2018 at 2:51 PM, Riley Benton said:

Wow. She’s just full of dumb decisions. I seriously dislike her more and more as the days go by 

Can you please take your negativity somewhere else? 

Archived