💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG's wine name got suspended

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Lawyers for the Bad Romance singer, real name Stefani Germanotta filed paperwork last year (17) looking to trademark 'Joanne Trattoria', the name of her dad Joe Germanotta's New York eatery, as the name of a new wine brand.

However last month (Dec17) officials at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office have suspended her application.
According to U.S. website The Blast, their decision was due to another firm already owning the rights to the term 'Trattoria' as a wine label - meaning Gaga's new brand could cause confusion in the market place.

U.S. Patent and Trademark Office records show the 'Trattoria' mark is currently owned by Carriage House Imports Ltd., with executives filing to use the name to sell wine in 2015.

More: @ https://www.star-magazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/1276328/lady-gagas-bid-to-trademark-wine-hits-snag

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

pedrohemg

Not surprised. We're in 2018, what are the chances of names like this to be available for commercial use? Trattoria is a common word.

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Luckily for Gaga, she could just simply buy that other brand for the 100 million she just recieved:laughga:

Bm3fogX.gif

Bad Kids

Gaga should overwrite anyone

PresentCoordinatedHapuka-max-1mb.gif

source.gif

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Phaye Monster
7 minutes ago, Judicorn said:

She should have kept the name "Eau de Gaga" for the wine

Eau de Joanne:staymad:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Sneaky Oliver

Joanne era is almost over, they should call it Angelina instead :bon:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

tomsches

Why would she name her wine "trattoria" though? Isn't a trattoria a place to eat, like a restaurant?

TSUNAMI
38 minutes ago, Judicorn said:

She should have kept the name "Eau de Gaga" for the wine

THIS all the way :sharon:

"Made out of blood and semen".

Tha Foam :sis:

Lextyr97
16 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Why would she name her wine "trattoria" though? Isn't a trattoria a place to eat, like a restaurant?

Their restaurant :poot:

She should just call the wine Hoeanne

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Wasn't it said that they were gonna call it Grigio Girls thought?? or something like that :oprah:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived