life

Bobby responds to hate on IG

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tan Fei

Feel sorry for the fans .but feel even more sorry for him .Ā  Ā  Nothing wrong even if he say come to VegasĀ . Those who can go, go . Those who cant too bad then .

Honey, where u living under Gagaā€™s wig?

Many Monsters can be horrible and write horrible things..Ā 

I donā€™t think he had to respond to this dumb mess, Gaga is not the first or the last not to go to those countries..

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Raccoon

He didn't mean any bad!Ā And also I'm sure if Gaga could, she would've come to Latin America.

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

This is why I hate half of this fanbase. This woman was laid crippled on a hospital bed on the eve of her Rock in Rio performance, she had to reschedule an entire section of her tour just so she could physically feel okay to perform again, and theseĀ absolutely self entitled whinging no lives are gonna abuse and harass her and her manager on Instagram? All because theyā€™re not getting a tour date?Ā 

Ā 

disgusting.Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Jennie Kim

Brazilian stans are the cancer of the internet

Disgusted

But yeah,he actually said come to vegas

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Luzaleja

As always, people doing the mostĀ :triggered:

Iā€™m from Latin America and while I am sad that they arenā€™t coming, I donā€™t get why people have to go and hate on them. I also didnā€™t see anything bad from what he said. It was obvious it wasnā€™t a ā€œwell, just come to Vegasā€.Ā :saladga:

I hope they can come for her next tour, even if itā€™s in 3+ yearsĀ :selena:

Teal Ambition

Disgusted that fans pushed him to the point where he has to comment on this. We've known for AGES the Joanne World Tour would END after the European leg so why are people STILL trying?Ā :saladga: Spamming hate comments isn't going to change anything.

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Archived