💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Future Australian tours?

flynn99

Will Gaga come to Australia for future tours?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gaga come to Australia for future tours?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

RonnieGagz

Would Gaga lie? :triggered:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

yes and

Doubtless, she will come to Australia in the future. Don't worry! 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

Fixed. Australia doesn’t deserve Gaga.

Her shows did great here last time tho

Black Jesus †

thatfoxyfeeling

She hasn’t been here in years to promote. It’s sad to see artists like Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift filling out Stadiums, their team is just better than Gaga’s tbh.

I remember she was meant to come here for ARTPOP but it got postponed till the tour. What happened to the days when she performed at the Opera House, went to the gay clubs in Sydney and did interviews. :triggered:

5 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

She hasn’t been here in years to promote. It’s sad to see artists like Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift filling out Stadiums, their team is just better than Gaga’s tbh.

I remember she was meant to come here for ARTPOP but it got postponed till the tour. What happened to the days when she performed at the Opera House, went to the gay clubs in Sydney and did interviews. :triggered:

Yeh I miss those days, she is still really successful here, Joanne went up to number 2 or 3 on iTunes charts for 5 foot 2 and she always sells well here, so sas.

Black Jesus †

sarahb
59 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I remember she was meant to come here for ARTPOP but it got postponed till the tour. :triggered:

I even got on the radio over that ARTPOP Gallery she was supposed to do 

thatfoxyfeeling
3 hours ago, sarahb said:

I even got on the radio over that ARTPOP Gallery she was supposed to do 

It does make me wonder why she hasn’t been here in years to promote. I hope she gets a hit with the next album otherwise we’re not gonna see her for a long time. :cryga:

Lord Temptation
4 hours ago, flynn99 said:

Her shows did great here last time tho

The Born This Way Ball was massive and the ArtRave Ball supposedly sold out too (but was not nearly half as successful as the BTWB was, plus it got negative press). I think Australia was one of the first countries to embrace her, but then also one of the first to drop her. But Madonna waited almost 20 years before returning to Australia after her Girlie Show Tour in 1993, and there was no love lost. I think Gaga will come back to Australia eventually, but I don’t think it will be anytime soon. Maybe after LG7, depending on how successful ASIB and LG6 is here.

Archived